Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Marianne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Yes I hope so but now I feel like these people will evict Audrey lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:51 pm

Welp it was Tyler after all Sad
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:52 pm

Huh? is it posted?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:53 pm

Yeah that's weird.

Did he tell you he was doing Audrey or just considering it? And was that before veto? 0.o
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:00 pm

No he literally told me Audrey and I said I felt that she would go home, then after I had messaged you, he already sent in the POV ceremony chat for Tyler. I even told Audrey she was going up
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:02 pm

hmm interesting.

I mean I still would rather see Layla and Keke leave over Tyler and Meg tbh. But all four of them are such huge targets I can see it being all over the place :/
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:03 pm

I will be advocating for Layla and Keke going
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:05 pm

Sounds fair. Question for you though.

Would it be okay for me to vote against Layla? I would like that satisfaction?

I understand if you'd rather me vote Keke though.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:08 pm

I want Keke gone, please vote her Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:10 pm

I thought you wanted both gone!

But sure thing Marianne!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:13 pm

Hey Marianne, Layla is freaking out on me and saying I told you that she said she has you under control 0.o
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:13 pm

I messaged her 3 times and said you did not tell me anything. She's convinced it's you lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:14 pm

Can I please vote her? She's already going to be coming after me anyway Sad I legit never even said that.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:17 pm

Sandra 3 I told you what I want, if you're gonna go against that, that's your decision Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:22 pm

She's literally messaging the whole cast right now slinging my name through the mud ;__; I have no problem voting with what you want but at the same time she's also making it really tough for me to want to not vote her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Marianne
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next