Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Marianne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:10 pm

No problem girl I am so tired I just want to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:11 pm

Girl I don't blame you. I'm tired of staying up late just to be blindsided anyway. I work super early in the morning (usually up by like 6 am central) and I hate seeing these eviction results being the opposite of what I expect. I don't even care who leaves half the time but it's just being in the minority which sucks :/

Marianne Williamson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:14 pm

I literally don't even have the energy to reply to this so I liked it. LOL

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:17 pm

LOL you're good girl. I will say that one thing I really do appreciate about our alliance is that I think we are both on the same page about how we play the game and we don't really need a whole lot of discussion to still trust each other. Even with the whole Michael being a schemer we were able to put that together in like 2 seconds (thanks to you obvs) and be on the same page and openly talk about it without feeling anxious. That's the type of friend I wanna work with <3 (and yes I know if youre tired, you don't have to reply xoxo)
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:49 pm

So out of curiosity, who did you plan to nominate to ensure Keke goes? If you don't wanna say that's fine too.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:50 pm

I literally didn't have a renom in mind, I would've had to ask people who the best option was. I don't know who Keke is REALLY connected with besides those two girls
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:53 pm

Oh LOL I'm so drunk I thought Carter was your nominee. Her/Layla/Keke just all blur together. I don't like how they kinda singled out Meg in that veto pitch. :/

I hope Keke and Layla go then.

Do you know what Aang plans to do?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:18 pm

Nope he hasn't said a word to me about renom and I'm scared he might do someone like Haleigh or Carly idk. The only person he said is 100% safe with him is Percy
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:23 pm

I don't think he'd do Haleigh or Carly. It seems super risky to put them up because it gives the trio a way to stack their votes on someone and stay in the game.

I'm not going to lie, I did start talking to Tyler more after we were lumped together. It was out of necessity since we had this stigma attached to us and I didn't want to be accused of working with someone and not even reap the benefits of that lmao. I have a feeling he would be a backdoor option though, and that's the last thing I want. I trust him more than the trio for sure and I think he's actually more willing to play the game with others than the three who exclude people. But I don't want to push too hard to Aang and just further the idea that Tyler/I are a duo. It's just that after being excluded from the vote a lot I found solace in someone who was upfront with me and actually spoke with me since a lot of people were lying.

Anyway sorry for my long emo speech omg. I do trust you a lot though so I don't mind telling you this.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:29 pm

Girl, that's expected. I personally wanted all of the called out people to stick together but that trio just does not care for anyone but themselves, it's ridiculous. I also was just messaging Tyler and he said he wanted to make a group of people we actually like and that obviously includes you. I really want us to go far together especially since we have proven we can win competitions to keep each other safe. I'll message Aang to not put Tyler up, I honestly didn't even think the thought would cross his mind
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:31 pm

Yeah I don't think that's how an alliance should work. It's about open discussion and being able to have an understanding and doing things that benefit everyone. Otherwise it's just bleh. Aw thanks I do appreciate that though.

Speaking of Aang, I'm really worried about him and I hope he's okay Sad
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:46 pm

Me too, it sounded semi serious. That's why I want the hosts to be a bit more lenient with him. He literally can't be on his phone right now
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:47 pm

yeah it sounded really bad. He's a good guy. It sucks he felt under the weather; that's never a good thing :/
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:48 pm

He's online. He put up Audrey.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Ah okay!

So I'm guessing the targets are Layla and Keke right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Marianne
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next