Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:30 pm

I can help. I'll post here. I'll start at the bottom of the list
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:31 pm

10. Look for the girl with the broken smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:31 pm

9. My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:32 pm

8. And boy, if you confess, you might get blessed
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:32 pm

7. My dawg would probably do it for a Louis belt
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:33 pm

6. You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:33 pm

5. We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:36 pm

3. Sometimes I am frightened, but I'm ready to learn
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:37 pm

thank u so much i got them hopefully i was first
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:38 pm

Yeah I'm really hoping you were. Good luck Carly.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:46 am

tyler I think ur right!! I kind of regret voting Penny... I do think it would be smarter to keep her because she would gun for people... but audrey is scared she'd go for her. should we tell audrey to cut a deal with penny and try to keep her?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:49 am

Yeah I think that, but I feel like it would help convince her if we knew where the votes came from. I don't believe that we all voted Penny in the better room.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:52 am

well me and you and celine are the only voters lol did you vote percy?

i did penny but like i said it was mainly b/c i thought haleigh was getting votes and it was going to be close i didn't realize it was the opposite and percy was getting votes and haleigh wouldn't get any lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:58 am

No I voted for Penny. I guess we are too late now to change anything.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:00 am

too late now lol. I just feel rly bad because Penny was the only one who ampaigned really hard to me Sad and I could tell she wanted it... but I guess maybe it's a good thing b/c that shows she's good and persuasive. I just feel bad ugh Sad

who are u thinking is in the majority alliance? it's tricky to tell who is with who i feel like a lot of people are just talking to everyone and i get nominated constantly b/c i'm not doing that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next