Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:16 pm

It's really the truth too. I never took that alliance seriously long term but short term I was scared to cross them. 

It has 21 pages. It was made Mon 6 Jul - 17:24:56 and died Tue 7 Jul - 23:04:54 (only 3 pages from the 7th to last night and most of the content is good luck, congrats type posts and Sandra posting yesterday about Layla going off on her)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:18 pm

I don't know why my font changes when I copy and paste from the forum lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:58 pm

Uh oh lol do u think he’ll put me up
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:10 pm

do u talk to carter at all? is there anyway u can help move the noms away from me? His last noms were haleigh/marianne and now neither one is an option lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:12 pm

I'm trying to push Keesha and Blair for not "deserving" it as much as the rest of us since they barely do anything. I don't know though because she is not answering me. Just know if you are on the block against anyone other than me, you have my vote to stay.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:13 pm

I just don't think getting rid of me would do anything for Carter's game and we're in the late stages of the game where she should be thinking about that. Would you play in veto for me if I'm up?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:16 pm

Yeah of course. I don't think it's a good move to get you out at all. Are you talking to her? Offer her some deal.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:18 pm

well I did message her and say I wouldn't put her up again if she didn't, and that I didn't have any intention for the veto to be used, but she hasn't even opened it yet lmao I might be in trouble
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:28 pm

She asked me if we talked about me using the veto. I told her I asked and you told me you would prefer I not use it.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:29 pm

omg THANK u b/c she read my message and hasn't responded and that's prob why.

what would u guess for noms if u had to predict lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:30 pm

I would say a combo of Sandra, you, me and Celine if I had to guess. Add a random like Keesha if she's scared.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:33 pm

Well she’s completely ignored me so I would def have to guess I’m going up. No idea next to who though obviously hopefully not you
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:34 pm

The way her and AOC would not drop to give Celine or I the endurance win makes me think it will be one of us or both.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:38 pm

well it's me and celine lol she just told me. she said she heard rumors that I was thinking about backdooring her so she's going to put me up as a pawn next to celine as her target.

i don't even know what to think anymore in this game
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:58 pm

please tyler if you can get the veto that would be amazing Sad i of course would never hesitate to pull you off. we are in the home stretch and i just know i could be a huge tool in ur game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next