Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:05 pm

i've literally never once said I wanna make "big moves" to anyone in this game lmao my whole game has been the OPPOSITE I've wanted to go under the radar b/c from so early on I was in the forefront and targeted!! i hate how people can just make stuff up and no one fact checks it, this reminds me of that alliance I was accused to be in with tinishae and chloe etc when i was NOT and it was 2 people I never even spoke to lmao

maybe thats how u succeed in this game is just making stuff up about people!!! geez it's annoying

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:08 pm

tyler "I have a question though. I was under the impression last night that I was the only one you told. Is that the case? It was late, maybe I misread." definitely sounds like u fishing b/c u know something lmao

if i hear someone openly saying theyre comign for u... i hope u believe me i will tell u and i will trust that u keep it between us. I really hope u can do the same for me I don't wanna feel like an idiot later on for trusting u so much b/c i really do I love you
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:11 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
i've literally never once said I wanna make "big moves" to anyone in this game lmao my whole game has been the OPPOSITE I've wanted to go under the radar b/c from so early on I was in the forefront and targeted!! i hate how people can just make stuff up and no one fact checks it, this reminds me of that alliance I was accused to be in with tinishae and chloe etc when i was NOT and it was 2 people I never even spoke to lmao

maybe thats how u succeed in this game is just making stuff up about people!!! geez it's annoying

Me about being a final 2 and leading this game with Sandra lol. I was so baffled because I barely talked to her. I have no idea where this comes from then, but I have not told about what you told me. Do you want me to probe and see if I can find out where it comes from?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:13 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
tyler "I have a question though. I was under the impression last night that I was the only one you told. Is that the case? It was late, maybe I misread." definitely sounds like u fishing b/c u know something lmao

if i hear someone openly saying theyre comign for u... i hope u believe me i will tell u and i will trust that u keep it between us. I really hope u can do the same for me I don't wanna feel like an idiot later on for trusting u so much b/c i really do I love you

It was only because I thought you might have told Susie and that's why she was saying stuff like that. I promise I would tell you if I knew you were in trouble. I always have when I knew and I've always been in this room to help when I can during veto. Why would I do that if you were expendable to me? If you really feel unsafe, I meant it when I say you have my 100% support if you hypothetically use a power.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:15 pm

No you don’t need to probe, thank u tho. It’ll be out in the open in a little bit which kind of sucks b/c a lot of people asked me and I wasn’t allowed to say lol

Tonight I really need u on my side. Will u please let me know what you’re hearing about me? Again, I would never repeat
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:22 pm

I promise I will. I appreciate you trusting me and I appreciate you doing this for us and better room. Are you good and comfortable getting that room together more? I think with us, Celine and Audrey, we can dominate the challenges from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:25 pm

For sure, I really would. I trust u the most and if u think they’re trustworthy then I’ll go with that b/c I for the life of me cant figure out who is and who isn’t trustworthy and it drives me insane lmfao
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:27 pm

I talk to Audrey the least out of the group but I trust her because she's had 3 HOHs and she has never taken a jab. We need people who can win. I like them, but it's not like we can pair up with Keesha, Blair and Billie and expected that they will lift a finger to help us get HOHs and POVs. That's why I feel like at least till final 10, we need to keep Celine and Audrey for challenges and then we can re-evaluate. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:30 pm

I love that idea, I don’t talk to Audrey at all outside of that group so I hope I’m not on her radar or anything but yes I love that
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:31 pm

Do you mind starting? I obviously don't want you to do anything you don't want to do, but maybe strike up conversation with her? If you choose to hypothetically be HOH tonight, it could be a reason to talk to her if you want to have a reason. Or you can just use Better room as the reason.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:34 pm

Yes I’m gonna definitely reach out when I get Hoh if I possibly happen to win it tonight (lmfao)

I will say I think that’s what Céline was talking about when she said silence on Hoh wins, I don’t think Audrey says anything or responds to messages from her when she wins; so that’s why she got / gets paranoid. I’ll definitely reach out tonight tho if I win ~~~~
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:37 pm

It's possible she had other allies, but we have to be real and see that Chloe, Keke, Megan and Layla leaving started to fracture a lot in this game. I think it's why people are scrambling more right now. Why you went from a top target to someone I never hear mentioned anymore (until today when the big move thing got brought up). Maybe it's time to reel her in and make her feel like she can talk to us. I think the Layla side really was intimidating us all when we had an HOH.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:47 pm

yeah I think they would have steamrolled if not for that Mari/AAng hoh that was honestly game changing.

So did Carter say she heard that I said that and she wants me out? Or what was the follow-up? Again, I'd never repeat, I'll say this every time lmao I love you
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:54 pm

No she never mentioned wanting to go after you. I just basically said it was weird that you would tell Susie that, Susie of all people who was on the block yesterday and at risk of leaving. She said yeah I was right and then we got to talking about Sandra again and how we think she was the HOH. I still feel Layla's speech is gross though.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:57 pm

The Susie carter thing is super interesting bc Layla told me Susie is carters #1 and she tells carter everything but I’m confused why she would just make something up bc I’ve never said to anyone I wanna make big moves like I’m not an idiot)?? I think I said hopefully the anon player makes a decent move or something ? And not a safe boring move... aka I hope I’m safe lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 12 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next