Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:58 pm

Omg wanna know something so dumb I never ever read the eviction rants especially when they’re wrong lmao which is so dumb bc I know people are spilling tea, I think only hear about them when they’re brought up. I should honestly go back and read them all
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:29 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
The Susie carter thing is super interesting bc Layla told me Susie is carters #1 and she tells carter everything but I’m confused why she would just make something up bc I’ve never said to anyone I wanna make big moves like I’m not an idiot)?? I think I said hopefully the anon player makes a decent move or something ? And not a safe boring move... aka I hope I’m safe lol

This is so weird but now makes perfect sense. Layla told Susie that you voted Susie out. Clearly she went around trying to put a target on the people she feel are responsible for her eviction. So this is all Layla. Now Susie must be mad you voted her out and is spreading things about you.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:32 pm

I literally didn’t even vote Susie out lmao and I would tell you !!! I told Layla I would keep her if she could get the votes early on bc I honestly thought you and Audrey were tight with Layla and would be pushing for her to stay ... then u guys wanted the opposite so I was in a pickle but I literally evicted Layla this is so annoying!! Thank u for telling me that Tyler
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:37 pm

Layla was nice at first but then she kept trying to run our HOHs. You have no idea how pushy she was and how mad she would get when I didn't listen and apparently she was doing the same to Audrey. This is why Audrey came to me about voting her out last night. She sent me a nasty DM like I had anything to do with her nomination and then told me to keep Susie lol.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:37 pm

I wish I had my computer so I could type this out more fluently

So Layla messaged me saying she knows she’s leaving she’s not even gonna campaign etc and then threw people under the bus who she was mad at. I really thought she was gonna stay overwhelmingly and that you and Audrey were close with her and would push to save her so I told Layla you’re not done you need to campaign you have my vote!

But then you guys didn’t push for her so I had no reason to keep her but I never followed up and told her again she def had my vote. That’s so annoying she did that lmaooooo I LITERALLY evicted her
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:38 pm

^ we replied at the exact same time lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:38 pm

Opening up to you since last night has been almost therapeutic. There were some people really sucking the fun out of this game for me. It's time to play now.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:51 pm

<3 i'll let u know how my DMs go but they've been dry. PLEASE GET THE IMMUNITY THEN I can maybe say I was gonna target u but can't now? lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:07 pm

I tried but that hand with the OK sign was weird and threw me off. Who are you thinking for nominations? You don't have to tell me, but if you do, I wouldn't hate it.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:12 pm

lmao i don't have any idea for noms yet.... do u honestly have a suggestion? I have a few in mind but not sure who to pull the trigger on.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:13 pm

If we base each other on the events from today, I feel Susie should be one unless you don't think she's a threat to you.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:16 pm

If I did like Susie/Billie I'm sure we have to expect Carter winning and using veto and pulling Susie off... and then what lmao

please try and get in veto!! but if you don't wanna be in the forefront that much since ur 100% safe this week I understand.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:22 pm

I'm going for it Carly, I'm not a coward. I will do all I can to get it and make sure you can get what you want from this HOH. Would you want it used?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:31 pm

see i don't even know LOL.

I think I'm going with Susie/Billie ... they're for real the two I talk to the least and if Susie is spreading gossip and in with people who don't trust me...

have u heard anything yet any rumblings about me or anything?

i was hoping someone would come to me and suggest to put u up so I could tell u and show I really do trust u but obviously no one is giving any names lmao
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:49 pm

No one, the only one to message me is Daphne. I also cut the inside of my mouth on accident while eating and been tending to a bleeding mouth for the last little bit. It's a weird round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next