Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:31 am

AOC
Billie
Sandra
Keesha
Me
You
Audrey
Daphne
voting right?

if let's say Audrey's vote was cancelled

AOC
Billie
Sandra
Keesha
Me
You
You
Daphne

voting... and me/you/you would be 3 and only one more needed for majority
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:34 am

One more only ties Carly. You/Me/Me is only 3. We need 5 votes for a majority.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:37 am

ugh okay then i'm not using it.... if there really are these groups that include the people being said then I'm probably next out the door
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:42 am

We have to win this HOH. We can both play in it. I have hope for us Carly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:44 am

I still voted Blair out though. If we really are the only 2 votes, I'll deny it lol.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:52 am

i wouldn't even know what to do if I got HOH again I just think everyone is such a liar in here... if you don't win i'm probably out next since I can't even get an HOH win on my own without a power
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:10 am

you were actually the second vote right? lmao b/c there's so many people trying to claim it. I won't tell anyone it was u but be for real if it wasn't.

i honestly just feel like my game is done I don't even see how I'd make it much further.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:20 am

Yeah lol but I guess I shouldn't have. I tried to be honest with Celine so she didn't want for eviction thinking she had a chance and the thank you I get is a copy/paste of my warning.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:24 am

she said she was dragging people in her speech and i said dont drag tyler i believe he actually kept you..

i just don't get why so many people lie about their vote... a couple in particular lie every single round. i don't know how much intel celine really knows but she seemed convinced that me and you are way more screwed than we realize and on the outside of some major things happening...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:32 am

If I wasn't screwed, I sure am now. Down to the guesses I shared with her. Let me be clear though, I sent them to you before her.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:35 am

i honestly didn't even read the eviction it was too long I never read them

please put 100% into the next HOH, it has to be one of us
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:35 am

You should read it, a good read. Yeah of course I will.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:41 am

noooo she exposed the better room lmao ugh

i don't wanna say who but someone literally just randomly dm'ed me saying "i can't believe we were the only two votes to keep her" lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:53 pm

Hope you're having a good day off Carly. Weird that someone said that. I mean they can take the heat for it if they want. I think it's a ploy to make you feel they are an underdog for you to scoop up.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:59 pm

Omfg!!!! Ur pic is so cute Tyler lmfao I was like OMGGGG when I saw it

Tyler can u pls win Hoh tomorrow do u think I’m going up if anyone else wins it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next