Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:57 am

why would daphne want blair to stay when she nommed blair? if keesha really did evict blair then we'd still have the votes if u wanted to....

it's your call. we just need to communicate this
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:07 am

Carly these people are playing us. Look at Keesha's answer

"I don't know if she has the votes tbh. I've heard a lot of people wanting to go both ways lol. I wouldn't be shocked if it goes 4-4"

Then I said 

"You think it would still be 4-4 if we both vote to keep her?"

To which she replied

"probably not I don't think but you never know"
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:12 am

does anyone other than myself and celine know you have the double vote? you could play it anonymously i guess and deny the vote if it goes awry.

keesha pretty much told me she evicted blair but that's if she's telling the truth... idk
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:13 am

i'm not using the vote nullifier if ur not using the double vote so let me know...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:16 am

Yeah sadly Sandra knows.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:16 am

What votes do we have. Daphne told me she voted Celine out.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:18 am

she thinks she has keesha's unless keesha is lying... keesha told her she evicted blair, I don't know if it's true.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:19 am

is it possible daphne is lying to you to cover her bases?

and she's really laying the pressure on me to use it but I'm not gonna waste it/not gonna use it if you aren't...

can u at least tell celine that daphne said she evicted her?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:20 am

I will in a bit. I'm just scared she will tell her and then Celine leaves and I'm stuck here picking the pieces. So far it looks like only you and I are voting to keep her.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:21 am

4 people having yet to vote is strange especially if everyone is decided... i'm not sure what keesha gets from lying, keesha told me she wanted celine to stay to go after the 'bigger players'
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:23 am

it really wouldn't even make sense for daphne to keep blair, she nominated her... the fact one vote is so impossible to get?

if ur not using the double vote I can't use the nullifier but what if neither of us use them and the votes were there... this is so frustrating
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:24 am

Carly, the math doesn't work. If Daphne votes Celine out, even if you use your nullifier and I use my double vote AND Keesha votes with us, it's still 4-4 lmao. Wtf
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:25 am

Daphne gains nothing from lying to me because she needs my vote to get Blair out.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:27 am

no you're not factoring in the canceled vote and haleigh not being here to vote i don't think

so are you not using it i need to know b/c isn't deadline in 2 minutes?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:29 am

we're at 12

minus HOH / 2 noms

9 voters

haleigh is gone

8 voters

nullifying one vote

7 voters

am i doing that wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next