Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 12:50 am

Yeah it makes sense. I won’t lie I did quietly think u were definitely with those 3 early on and thought maybe u were playing me a little bit but it took awhile for me to trust u which I do fully now. I still don’t really know what’s gonna happen or side as for endgame I feel like I’m pretty screwed ...

I wasn’t able to afford anything good in the item shop I really wanted the quarantine but couldn’t afford it... did u at least get anything decent? Again if u don’t wanna say you don’t have to

I’m gonna try hard for veto tomorrow bc I’m so nervous the DPOV is gonna screw me so hard... would that be something u would want me to use or discard?

I really didn’t realize how socially screwed I was in the game until we weren’t talking these past couple days and barely anyone said anything to me at all lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 12:55 am

You could see your position in 2 ways. You can see it as you are in the pecking order, an easy boot. You can also see it as you are someone that others will need to take swipes at people they don't want to swipe at themselves. You actually could go on a winning streak too or you could just be totally wrong and you're not in that bad of spot. 

I think right now Daphne will have to deal with the aftermath of her terrible HOH. I don't know how AOC and Sandra feel about her right now, but perhaps that created gaps for us to explore. Audrey gets called a snake a lot, maybe she is looking for people to align with since most people might not trust her. Sandra is always everyone's scapegoat, maybe she needs a couple votes her way? I'd say Billie, but she is probably mad at me tonight even though I have every intention to do what I can to save her. Haleigh I feel like we already have her with us.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 1:17 am

i do feel like people would be dumb to get rid of me but i feel like a lot of people are locked in, no one seems to be wavering much.

do u have an idea what you would do if one came off?

so again being completely transparent with you... i hope you realize you're one of 3 maybe 4 people that are considered beasts at comps... obviously none of you guys nominate each other (with the exception of Daphne nominating Sandra once) but i really hope you can trust them b/c if you go through all this just to be snaked out by one of them who wants to get rid of you for being a comp threat .... i will be devastated for you. I really do want to go endgame with you but i need to know if I'm in ur endgame plans for real... and what they would be.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 1:19 am

also let me know when ur logging off for the night so  Ican stop refreshing for responses b/c ur the only one talkign to me so that's when I'll log off too lmao
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:10 pm

So sorry Carly, I passed out last night. I hurt my knee a few days ago and it's been hell. Then my sleep schedule is messed up with that posting challenge.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:18 pm

it's no prob! I love you how did u do in that? I really wanted to win that to see if u wantd me to use it or not but I coudln't unscramble one of the names I got everything else. Ugh we shoulda worked together.

if u have to name a replacement tyler u should maybe tell people ur considering me? I just dont want people to think of us as a duo or pair.... does that make sense? but obviously pls don't put me up lmao
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:21 pm

PLEASE NICOLE KIDMAN WAS THE NAME?? how did i gget EVERYTHING else

anyway congrats tyler u are a comp legend
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:32 pm

I couldn't get the playbook one and my sister happened to pass by and helped me with it lol. Never even heard of it. I run usually in the morning and I twisted my knee/fell the other morning trying to avoid a squirrel that came out of nowhere lol. Can I ask who you will vote for if I leave them the same?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:34 pm

omg I hope u feel better asap

i would vote for who u wanted if u had a specific target. which sounds like it was keesha? so sure i would do her. if u really are trying to flush the DPOV though I don't think either of them have it. But yeah ofc I'll vote how you want
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:44 pm

so is keesha the one you want out?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Yes it would mean a lot to me if you can vote Keesha out.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:56 pm

of course.

so if dpov isn't played who do u think has it lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:01 pm

also I was pretending that I was nervous that I was gonna be a renom so if that comes back to you you know why lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:56 pm

I assume it's Carter or AOC now and last guess is Audrey, but I'm sure she bought a double vote. I feel like the person who got it couldn't have bought anything else.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:56 pm

keesha was blowing me up with campaigns to keep her... she was trying really hard to flip me. I better not get blamed for those 2 votes b/c I know who they were lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next