Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Celine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:13 am

Actually yes I have a lot of money. I have 274 and after I get my money for the vote I’ll have 281 so I just need like 39 more

Last edited by Celine Dion on Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:13 am

I’m trying to play in as many vetos as possible just to try and get as much money as I can and hopefully she starts doing tasks again soon
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:15 am

yeah I'm really confused about Keesha... and pretty confident Keesha lied hardcore about her vote to me so that makes me really suspicious...

Carter did keep me safe with 2 HOH's (I know he just went for other people and didn't really 'keep me safe') so if I were to put up carter I would want him gone, but I feel like he would stay and then beast out in a comp again and put me up... but I'm definitely waffling between the last 4 you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:16 am

omg here's what u do,

do your final DR a little early and post it RIGHT at midnight their time and then immediately make a thread saying u want the DPOV, that's what I did for auto-hoh b/c I know other people had enough for it right when I did.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:17 am

If you are worried about revenge I could def see Billie and AOC as good noms and then maybe considering a backdoor of Carter and Sandra depending on what happens with the POV. I just know if Carter wins again I am prob going to be the target so that worries me but I could see how that wouldn’t be good for your game
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:18 am

and yeah I'm not gonna waste putting up haleigh or blair b/c I know the group would just pile all their votes on them, can't risk pawning them even though I'm not that tight with them especially blair... and still have my suspicions about blair not being involved with the group, she stayed hardcore both times she was up. but regardless i wouldn't put either of them up. or you, but i'm only telling u.

anyone else might be fair game
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:19 am

Yeah Blair actually suggested to me an “outsiders alliance” with me you and Haleigh. I was supposed to come and talk about it with you but this is obviously more important lol
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:20 am

and period I still am like 2-3 days away from having enough depending on how many tasks are done but hopefully I can get it
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:21 am

luckily this buys you another round to save up for DPOV.. that's 2 more days of DR's so 10 points... plus 10 more points for voting... I think u could easily get it. I think Billie/AOC is what I'm gonna do, both are in that group everyone is name dropping, and then we're clearly on the same page for replacement if one comes down. I would def want the replacement going home though, and I feel like they'd have the votes to stay which is what's annoying and concerning... but we'll deal with that when we get to it.

i do think not using the auto HOH is prob better for my game but I don't wanna risk you getting targeted next round, and I'm not gonna play scared. It just sucks b/c I was looked at as a "threat" early on when I won to save myself a couple times and it was hard to diffuse that target, but this buys us both at least top 12. And then if u win top 12 even better! lol.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:22 am

I would be down for that... ugh something about blair makes me unsure like I could see her being with the majority crew but maybe not. Yeah let's get something going... maybe daphne too? I'm in literally 0 active alliance rooms so I need something lol 'the better room' is the only alliance room I'm in and it's only spoken in when someone wins to say CONGRATS! but the winner never speaks in it.... lmao
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:23 am

It’s actually 7 for each vote so next two days 24 for both voting and DRs then if I can play in both the POVs and HOH that’s 15 more so I can actually get 39 in the next two days with no tasks
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:26 am

Yeah it is definitely strange and I am weary of Blaire as well but her being the perpetual pawn makes me trust her somewhat? Like if she was in with them they wouldn’t be throwing her up every round so idk but I also always got the feel she had something going on so who knows. I really wish we could get people to start talking and give us a better read on where people stand but no one says anything. Might be smart to use the HOH to get as much info as you can
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:28 am

Yeah I’m hoping when I win people will spill info..,,

Also if carter was renom we’d need 5 votes to tie it and I can see you Haleigh Blair daphne voting him out but I could also possibly see him getting the other 6 lol

Worst case is if it’s AOC Billie and carter wins and uses it.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:32 am

Yeah and then I guess you’d put up Sandra? I think it’s possible we get the votes for Carter. I might go around talking about stuff she’s said just to turn people against her lmfaoo and make sure we can get the votes.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:35 am

I love that we’re always on the same page with stuff from our alliance chats to noms etc the last 4 u mentioned were the exact ones I was only considering lmao... also Layla sent an an interesting DM I might keep her now... don’t repeat but one sec I’ll tell u what she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Celine
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next