Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Celine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:37 am

She basically said she’s not bothering to campaign b/c she’s accepted she’s leaving but I need to waych my back for Sandra b/c Sandra is targeting “you, Céline, and daphne” the most right now
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:46 am

Yeah Sandra gave me some long nonsense spiel today about why she has been throwing my name out and I pretended to accept it. She is a snake and I can’t wait to send her ass home
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:50 am

She casually brought up the auto HOH to me like 2 times which was such clear fishing. Maybe we do her not carter as replacement? I’m fine with any of the 4 but Sandra is playing so messy I don’t see how it can’t catch up to her sooner or later
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:57 am

I evicted Susie, please don’t repeat. If Layla could pull off the votes that might be really good for us... she’s going after the heavy hitters it seems like b/c she def has bad blood with them now
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:57 am

Yeah also Carter is better at comps I think? I could honestly see throwing up Sandra their initially against like AOC because you have a reason and if for some weird reason veto doesn’t get used at least you have her up there to vote out
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 12:58 am

Yeah I voted Susie too but I’ve repeated it to like 7 different people at this point lol so it’s going to get out. I won’t say a word about what you decided tho
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:07 am

if I did that I would probably do it next to Billie just for the fact I never ever talk to Billie and I can at least pretend I believe AOC’s bs for a little longer lol

Do people know we’re close? Like does anyone? At all? I might throw out your name tomorrow when I’m talking to people as someone I’m “considering” lol
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:09 am

omg wait that would be so smart.... I have heard anyone really say we are close and I that would be a good way to make sure we aren’t nominated together in the future
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:12 am

Have u told Tyler or audrey or anyone from the better room that we’re close?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:24 am

I don’t speak to Audrey outside of the room and I haven’t told Tyler either so I don’t think they have any idea.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:26 am

Anyway glad u can have a stress free day tomorrow. I think it’ll be even more stressful for me but u deserve a day off. U might need to run for the next Hoh though if people are really after me u / daphne lol
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:54 am

yeah I’m trying my hardest in every comp and I’m doing everything I can to get the DPOV. Weirdly enough I feel much better about our chances than I did just two days ago. I sorta feel the game is maybe starting to open up and if “the better room” is actually going to protect us and we have this new room with Blair and Haleigh we aren’t in a bad spot especially if I can get the DPOV
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:13 am

yeah if Blair could win something too that'd be perfect. I would guess jury starts at 11? So i really would hope you or blair or tyler or haleigh or daphne could win the top 12 HOH to make sure me and u are safe  and into jury <3
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:22 am

omg yes would love that
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:23 am

also my streak of voting in my minority every round is still in tact! love that for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Celine
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next