Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Celine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:45 pm

yeah that def seems weird so i understand. if you were to win HOH tonight have you decided on noms yet? are we sticking with what we talked about last night
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:49 pm

Go back a page I responded
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:51 pm

ok yeah. who did you here Susie was close with Carter from? I don’t have any problem with putting Susie up because she never talks to me
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:53 pm

Layla said Susie and carter are super close and she tells carter everything..., do we believe it
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:59 pm

I kinda believe it tbh because why would Layla lie? Plus Layla told me something about Sandra targeting me before she left which turned out to be completely true. I just think AOC is such a good pawn up against Carter
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:01 pm

Yeah She said Sandra wants me you daphne and I think Tyler all out back to back too lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:03 pm

Also pls remember if ur hearing I’m “considering u” ur the only person that’s 100% safe lol
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:12 pm

yes I know honestly that is a genius plan to avoid us being associated with one another
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:13 pm

tell people like Keesha because she runs her mouth to everyone and I can be like to people “do y’all know what she is gonna do? She’s not responding to me”
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:15 pm

I keep forgetting keesha is in this game lmao who is she even loyal to
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:17 pm

I honestly have no idea I can never get a read on her
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:20 pm

you need to get in that veto draw!! Ugh I’m so torn on noms now
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:23 pm

Tea I need the 5 bonus bucks. Whatever you do I’m fine with. I had no idea about Susie but if she really is with Carter then she can go
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:27 pm

Right I wasn’t even considering her but if she’s just a carter number.... but then again how accurate is that? Ekdhdofudjebdmdkdiehsndcochnr my brain rip
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:28 pm

I mean she is def aligned with people that aren’t us because her whole plea was “the people who’ve been loyal to me I will be loyal to” like she never talks to me so I know she isn’t talking about me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Celine
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next