Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Daphne & Audrey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Daphne & Audrey Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Daphne & Audrey have access to this room

Requested by: Daphne
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:31 pm

Ahhhh period! Hey queen I figured this was much easier than pms
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 4:39 pm

Omg yes!! Thank you so much for making this girl, and I love the name I love you

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 4:52 pm

lmaoo i wanted to think of something cute and creative but i couldnt so i just mashed our names. It has a nice ring to it though!! how are you feeling about last night? I almost threw percy a sympathy vote because we talked a bunch and i felt bad but im so glad i didnt jbcksbdkd everyone told me they were doing percy so i did not expect it to be that close
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 5:13 pm

It does have a ring to it!! Lmao last night had me stressed though, I did not expect it to be that close either. Everyone said they were voting him, but obviously there's certain people who lie every vote, I'm just trying to figure out who it is. But Percy was throwing my name out hardcore lol, along with most of the BGC girls. I'm just really glad he's gone!
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:34 pm

Yeah, thats why i was like idc if hes good here for me i gotta think about my group bc im only one person. I didnt expect him to blow up like that
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:45 pm

Yes girl omg you killed that!! I'm so happy for you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:47 pm

thank you!! im so tired of these people i just had to secure it
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:50 pm

Oh I feel you on that girl lmao I was stressing. I feel so much better now that you won, congratulations!! I love you and of course, whatever you want to do I'm with you!

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Feeling like targeting nottie tbh
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:57 pm

I would definitely be good with that. I don't know where he stands or trust him at all
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 8:33 pm

exactly.. he came to be 10 mins before hoh after daaays to tell me sandra was going to win and put me up. i fear he wants me to waste a week on her when the whole house is untrusting of her. idk, if he was trying to help me maybe im a clown but its too little too late
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:03 pm

Nah I don't think he can be trusted because he only ever talks to me when I'm HOH with the same kind of shit. I think you made a good move, and I probably would've done the same thing. Sandra will always be a target and she'll be taken care of. Players like Nottie who are more hidden are scarier to me because they may never be targeted.

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:07 pm

right, when i was going through things i also noticed theres a susie here and idk why but i thought she was evicted a while back... idk how she is still here but she is very quiet and that worries me too ksksks idk this week opened up a lot to me and im sure your hoh week did as well. its definitely good insight to have
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:09 pm

LMAO ok I literally forget she's here too... the only reason I remember sometimes is bc we were HOHs together a while back, but she's been silent ever since lol. I agree though the quiet players scare me the most. And yeah being HOH really shows you who only pops up when you're in power and who you're really working with.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Audrey   This room is for Daphne & Audrey Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Daphne & Audrey
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next