Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:29 am

yeah you don't need to campaign to me i already told haleigh if it ties I was keeping you. I don't think she's even considering it but you know how sandra is with words. And obvioulsy it is tempting to think about her going after the bigger players, but who knows if she actually even would. Don't worry you're completely fine I love you
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:30 am

She'll just start working with them again as soon as she stays. If she lied so many times it's obvious she'll continue to do that until she gets what she wants and makes her way to the end. She's been called out so many times by several people and has never touched the block until you and Daphne put her up. That's dangerous and just goes to show her social game is really good and her lying is convincing but she'll continue to lie to get her way and make it to the end
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:30 am

I know sjsj I'm just venting tbh lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:23 am

Congrats <3 I don’t get the point of the 1 vote but... to each their own I guess. I think we (especially me) could be in a lot of danger moving forward but I’m praying we figure something out. Just one round at a time
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 7:53 am

Thanks! I don't get the point of the 1 vote either but w.e...
I feel the same way tbh I've already been nominated 3 times and could be put up again or just evicted the next time :/ I hope that doesn't happen and we're good next round. Do you feel good with anyone here?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 6:17 pm

Well I thought I felt really good with Tyler lol

At this point I would love someone like me you Haleigh or AOC to win, one of the outsiders since everybody is saying it’s so obvious one of the other three are winning and we’re “handing the win to them etc
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 7:21 pm

I tried to tell you :/ lol

I agree! we're all underdogs basically and I hope we can all prove ourselves in some way where we have the opt to win in the end
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 7:24 pm

u were like hinting at it but i wish u came right out and said wake up he's not with you he's literally with everyone lmao ugh. I would literally love the underdogs to flip this game b/c it seems so obvious how the end game will go right now
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:16 pm

I did lol but I also thought it was obvious to see. Everyone has pointed it out besides just me. ugh I love it so much as well because it's not looking good for us right now. Now Arisa said someone bought the coup which is another big power smfh. Hopefully whoever has it uses it the right way and makes a big move
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:17 pm

well i'm def going up lol i really don't get why these comp beasts all keep each other in it makes no sense, only one person can win.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:31 pm

I guess they want to battle each other in the end.
Girl were you able to get the coup? I hope so because I didn't get it :/ and now that power is out there.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:34 pm

I definitely did not get it. One of the 3 of course did lol

and yup, me-haleigh noms confirmed and i'm the target lol

keep in mind they all want me out, so the longer I stay in the longer you have a massive shield in front of you lol and the coup power will definitely get used to take me out if I'm still in since one of them has it and now it won't be used this round b/c audrey is in power
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:46 pm

One of them definitely has it we don't, Haleigh doesn't, and AOC said the same. I don't want to promise anything just yet tbh about a vote because with these powers in play idk how the night will end. But what I can say is I don't want either of yall to leave tonight. my guess is the powers end tonight because I don't see them going into Final 6 and if they do that's wild
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:51 pm

I feel like they'll at least be good for next round. Yeah the powers kind of tanked the underdogs from doing anything lol I'm hoping I can pull off veto and and AOC will be safe from renom but I think it'll be one of you two honestly, there's too much speculation about those 3 never ever turning on each other if you get what I'm saying lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:57 pm

I deff get what you're saying lol it's honestly interesting, to say the least how that happens. You hope AOC will be safe from renom? sjsjsj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Carly
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next