Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:51 am

Who is the somone that came to you? I won't say, I just feel it would be good to know. I believe you I'm just trying to understand why AOC or Audrey would vote me out if Daphne was targeted for lying about her votes apparently
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:06 am

the "someone that came to me" that I was talking about earlier was Keesha. She was the one telling me that the vote could flip and she really needed me. Her names kept changing but by closing time she was convinced she had 2 solid votes, a possible vote and a definite vote if I flipped.

ugh see I don't like doing this b/c I'm trying to look out for you and tell u what she told me but then it's making me like accidentally throw people under the bus. which i promise I'm not trying to do. But I also hate that my name got pulled into it as someone who was keeping her when I never once said I did.

Not only did I want to evict her b/c of my new bond with you, but Keesha also constantly lied to me about how she was voting, which I always knew but never called her out on. I was honestly wanting her out badly b/c it was bothering me so much, whcih is why it wasn't hard for me to snap on her when I did for saying she had my vote.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:14 am

also I don't think AOC evicted you, maybe I said that wrong. She (Keesha) kept spouting out names she claimed to have but they kept changing, she CLAIMED the 2 she had at the end were Daphne/Audrey, she *THOUGHT* she could get AOC (but when I asked AOC she told me she was evicting her lol), but she seemed confident on Daphne/Audrey by the end and then the other name she wouldn't tell me that she said would ~secretly~ flip as a 4th if I agreed to. I need to re-read the messages. They were a lot. But yeah she basically blamed me for her eviction lol she kind of ended up being right though? She literally said she has 2 locked votes and can't get 4 without me agreeing to be 3.

Anyway it doesn't matter it's in the past. I just really hope you do believe I kept you b/c I swear I did and I never considered otherwise, I'm so mad my name was in the mix as a flipper.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:49 am

I mean who is the someone that came to you and said to you "I heard you're keeping Keesha" ? I probably worded that wrong my bad. Thanks for telling me all this tho because you're the only one who has really said any of this. Everyone has been pretty much idk or have said little. I don't feel like you're throwing anyone under the bus you're nust trying to be clear on what happened which is fine and I appreciate it. I agree that I think Keesha lied about where she was going to vote a few times she has voted but I'm not sure which ones. AOC told me yesterday she evicted Keesha too along with Sandra so thats why I was confused. So you think Daphne and Aidrey could've been the two maybe? If so then why would Audrey want Daphne to be evicted... I know she thinks Daphne was also one too. Which I believe as well because she was acting weird that night. 
Like I said before though I believe you ! And I'm not against you anyways I think we can benefit each other here.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:58 am

ohhh sorry. Sandra came to me and said she heard I'm evicting you. and I was like huh??? no. and she goes oh well Keesha thinks she has your vote.

so that's when I went to Keesha and said the "you can't be telling people you have my vote, I never told you that" She told me Daphne Audrey were the 2, and I said "I don't think you have them like you think you do" and she said "I know I do 100% watch... if you don't vote with me it'll be 2-5, if you do agree to vote with me it'll be 4-3 in my favor" and then I was kind of surprised it was actually 2-5 lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:03 am

do you like AOC? she's super sweet. i really would like us to do something i feel like if things don't change and bigger comp beasts don't turn on each other it could be us picked off and everyone will be like "why did no one do anything" post season ya know lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:21 am

Do you think Sandra was the 3rd definite vote then if you flipped to evicting Keesha?

I agree especially since we haven't won anything along with Haleigh it will happen if we don't. I think AOC is cool, she's nice! What would you like to do?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:28 am

anyway i hope this isn't against the rules but i literally copied and pasted this... idk how else to show you, i feel like you don't believe me.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Carly Incontro on Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:30 am

Do you think Sandra was the 3rd definite vote then if you flipped to evicting Keesha?

I honestly have no idea. She wasn't making a lot of sense and seemed really manic but she did say she had 2 locked votes and then 2 votes came up so apparently she was right. I thought maybe she was referencing haleigh but haleigh told me the whole time she was voting keesha out. But idk if Haleigh would make sense b/c it was weird she was giving me other names but then protecting this one name. I really don't know.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:43 am

I will say though Sandra did say right away she was evicting Keesha, so if Keesha thought she had Sandra's vote she was mistaken lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:46 am

I believe you! I'm just trying to figure out what's the point of people lying especially at this point in the game. You've been the most honest with me regarding the votes as far as yesterday went. I don't think you're lying, I just have heard different things. I've heard all the names you've said from you and even Haleigh but AOC and Audrey. But I believe that you didn't vote me out, I don't think you'd go to this extent just to lie. It wouldn't make any sense for you to do that especially to prove anything to me at least.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:48 am

Yeah she told me she was voting her out and said she told her as well
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:48 am

Smile

Last edited by Billie Eilish on Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:51 am

i know sorry if I went overboard it's just literally the second time someone claimed they had my vote when I never told them that. and keesha specifically, i've caught her in quite a few lies it really annoyed me she did that.

i'm not sure what the point of lying is at this point maybe people were going for a jury vote or something? Or maybe they were actually trying to flip b/c she literally was pushing until the very last second like begging.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:08 pm

You didn't go overboard it's fine. You wanted to prove your point and it's more than anyone has done for me in this game sksjs so it's good! That happened to me with Celine as well she assumed she had mine when I never said she did and I think she went around saying she had it as well. I guess so but lying till now still makes no sense because she's going to find out soon enough when more people are evicted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Carly
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next