Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:32 pm

yes AOC is willing to keep me and she told me that if I go to Carter and make a pitch that I'm after Tyler/Audrey then she would probably keep me too. I'm gonna work on Carter which sounds like a lost cause but AOC said it isn't..
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:35 pm

I was going to tell you to try that as well and see! because at this point what do you have to lose. I'm sure Carter is smart enough to know that this will help her and she can be safe for another round
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:37 pm

If Carter doesn't keep you, you still have mine either way and yes I do have a double vote
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:39 pm

okay I'm working on carter now, I'll let you know how it goes. THey would be SO dumb to not go after each other at this point
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:40 pm

"Anyways.. good luck noms!"

LMAOOO I laughed
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:43 pm

They really would be! I hope this shows you that I'm loyal and willing to work with you moving forward like I've said before. I'll talk with AOC when she responds to me and see what she says. Also don't mention to them about my double vote just yet if you haven't already
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:43 pm

lmaoo he be doing too much sometimes so I wanted to be subtle sksks
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:45 pm

no i havent told anyone i promise I wouldn't say anything. I think Tyler has a double vote too so I really will need Carter OR hope tyler doesnt use it
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:48 pm

fuxk, hopefully he doesnt because his would cancel mine out basically. I hope she does keep you, has she said anything yet?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:51 pm

I'm basically telling her that if she keeps me I will gun for Audrey which she needs SOMEONE to do b/c Audrey/Tyler are the closer pair in that trio and they're going to snake her out.

Also Audrey pretty stupidly told me in DMs she's sorry and she would have preferred Carter leaving this round but Carter is protected by "powers" so she couldn't.... so I have that to use lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:55 pm

if I stayed, this would hopefully be really good and start the war with Carter V those 2. If I go I think it'll be you and haleigh following me after .. I really hope Carter is considering it or tyler doesn't use his double vote
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:00 pm

I'm trying to work on AOC and tell her just that if you leave we're next. I used Tyler's point of what he said in his speech that all three of them are close to each other which means we have no chance against them. I'm going to see what she says and then suggest the idea of keeping you. i'd work on Carter too but I feel like she may be a little harder to work on tbh but if me and AOC push it then maybe she'll do it if we support the idea. lmao at her telling you that, you need to use that to see what carter says on that and go from there
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:08 pm

I honestly think AOC is down. I think I have you and AOC (which is a tie) your double vote should hopefully be enough but if Tyler uses a double vote too then it'll tie again, so I'm pushing really hard on Carter.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:12 pm

What are you telling her so I know how to approach her regarding this vote
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:13 pm

i'm saying (to carter) u need me in this game b/c if audrey makes it to the end you'll lose, audrey is already scheming against you, I won't nominate you if i win next week etc

the biggest point is that if haleigh stays they wont go for haleigh next week, next week will be when they come for either carter or AOC (or even you honestly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Carly
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next