Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:23 pm

yikes this is so ugly if he uses it idk what I'm supposed to do
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:24 pm

you think he will?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:47 pm

yeah he promised he wouldn't if I didn't nomiante him but then he won and said he was sorry he has to use it on carter he can't leave carter up there etc
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:49 pm

oh wow I guess that shows where his loyalty lies, who are you thinking of nominating ?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:54 pm

idk yet i only have 3 options.. eveyone is saying the renom doesn't matter b/c they're safe but who knows how much I can trust these people anymore
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:56 pm

You know you can trust me, I haven't lied to you in this game and have been as transparent as I could be with you. This whole scenario sucks
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:02 pm

this honestly sucks but whoever I put up is staying. and with everything that went down it all just blew up in my face.

i put you up as a replacement b/c people still don't think we talk, i know it's not ideal but I know you're 1000% staying. People really want sandra out.  I'm sorry but i literally have everyone coming after me next week so I'm screwed no matter what I do. I just wanna make the renom and go to bed. I'm sorry you can turn on me if you want I'll still keep u. it's only 2 votes to tie and ur safe and those votes are locked. I shouldn't have even won that HOH that group is never tearing apart from each other.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:05 pm

girl if you put me up my ass is out of here ! there's no way i'm staying if i'm on the block. That's what they want you to think i'm not leaving and then switch it up on you last minute again like Tyler did with the veto. You don't think he'll do it again? he will.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:06 pm

You saved me yesterday with your vote and I will do that tonight by voting Sandra out and I'm sure the other person you don't put up will do the same thing
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:06 pm

idk what tyler is doing and idc b/c he lies to everyone but I know there are other votes for sure in place for sandra to go. i'm telling u you're safe. you only need 2, and you have at the very least 2.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:11 pm

who are the 2 so I can make sure? I believe you'll keep me in a tie tho it's just annoying how Tyler gets away with everything
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:13 pm

that was like everything that could go wrong on an HOH did go wrong. In a normal scenario i wouldn't have to go through this many people with all these people immune and safe...

talk to haleigh and talk to AOC privately and lock them in. they're already locked but you know who might be working on flipping them thouhg I don't see it working.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:25 pm

If theyre flipped girl youre in danger unless you have the DPOV. Because that means so much pull is there and especially at this point in the game that's dangerous
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:27 pm

I'm already screwed, Tyler/Audrey/Carter are all obviously after me next week, one of them is probably gonna get the coup, I realize the first week I lose a comp i'm done lol

have u reached out to those 2?

also carter/tyler I actually think sandra is at the bottom of their crew and they'll use this as an opportunity to get rid of her possibly.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:46 pm

Shouldve put up Tyler to ensure he wouldnt use veto on Carter and on himself sjsjs.

I have AOC said i'm good a Haleigh said the same and asked if I had 2 more. If this backfires then that would be so annyoing. Do you have the DPOV like Sandra is claiming ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Carly
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next