Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:07 am

Carter and Tyler would just vote me out tho that scenario is kinda risky because they'll just flip the switch like they did tonight because then you can't play in the next HoH. It would essentially be all of them vs u
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:08 am

It's fine! She confrimed it to me too and said she didn't tell anyone yet. I guess she told both of us and said she didn't tell anyone lmao
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:09 am

I legit just messaged her trying to get her to tell u too😭
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:09 am

Okay this is just between us, but Carter would vote out Audrey 100% there's a reason Carter switched and voted me to stay in, it's because she wants Audrey out. Which is why I'm saying we have to make the target Audrey tomorrow (when it would be 100x smarter to take out tyler) but we have them fully on board if we're targeting audrey. I thought I was dead in the water but AOC came to me and told me Carter wanted Audrey out this round (so that's why I based my pitch around that)
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:11 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
i thought of another one

Audrey/Tyler noms
Carter veto *uses on Tyler*
AOC replacement *DPOV used*

Billie/Audrey noms and she can't use it (again these are just examples not what I want to happen) but in that case she wouldn't be able to use her coup lol

I would feel more comfortable targeting Audrey next round over Tyler b/c Carter and AOC seem to be against Audrey but still a little bit semi on tyler's side... so if we're gonna get one out it might have to be audrey to get them on board.

though if me and you are both off the block somehow and 2 of the 3 voters then absolutely we take the shot at tyler lol
This could be a scenario as well!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:12 am

Intresting I wonder why is that then Audrey must've did something or she wants Tyler's full loyalty so she needs Audrey out asap
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:14 am

If you had just me and AOC you would've been safe as well but AOC didn't fully commit I guess until Carter said yeah. Which makes the theory of them being close even more true
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:15 am

yeah I kind of wish Carter voted me out b/c 3-2 woulda been cuter and more shocking but sadly I don't think AOC woulda voted not with carter :/

also I asked whey she didn't use the DPOV and (don't repeat please) she said she would have if Tyler and Audrey weren't both safe.... (so again... she must be really close to carter lol)
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:19 am

omg we all need to get in a room b/c now AOC is starting to strategize and come up with plans to block it .. .she just said this: (I'm copying/pasting so this is her talking)

I win HOH
I put up you and Billie (Wait for it tho!)
If Carter, Billie, you or I win the veto (Ideally Carter), one of you comes off
I'll put up Audrey. And then I'll use the DPOV on the other nom and put up Tyler.
Even if Audrey has the coup, she won't be able to do anything about it cuz both you and Billie are safe since the POV and the DPOV have been used on y'all, you get it?
Especially If Carter wins the POV and uses it on one of y'all, there's literally no one else who's eligible to even go up
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:20 am

honestly the only things that can't really happen are like

Carly HOH
Audrey Tyler
Carly Veto *doesn't use it*

or Carly HOH
Audrey Tyler
AOC/Billie/Carter veto *doesn't use it*

I really think we can pull this off, one of them HAS to go tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:22 am

So that means she'd only use her DPOV if she or Carter is a final nom. That mixture makes duo makes no sense lol. 
Between us I think AOC is in a really good spot right now and that's also dangerous for us moving forward too. She's the least targeted out of all of us lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:24 am

Basically one of us has to win HoH i think any scenario can work. It's dependent on how the veto is used
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:27 am

yeah I just realized too we wouldn't even need to throw it to tyler, even if I won the veto I could just use it on tyler for this plan to work... we just need to find combinations where multiple people go on the block. and I agree with everything you just said lol

i do think it'd be smarter to take tyler out but honestly what I worry about is how much pull tyler has with them, they seem so set on wanting AUDREY out that I worry that if final noms were you/tyler he could pull something, but I can confidently say if Audrey is a final nom they want her OUT. Not sure what she did but they're after her lol

Also I hope Arisa enforces the coup rule which is BOTH noms have to come off to use it and u cant just take off one. I think we can get through tomorrow!! We can do this.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:31 am

omg you know what I just realized? They're probably going through all these scenarios too and what if

Carly HOH
Tyler/Audrey noms
Tyler veto *DOESNT USE IT*
then she can use her coup and take them both down. 

I think Tyler's smart enough to realize that is literally how they stop us from blocking the coup... i hope they haven't pieced that together yet.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:36 am

It's way smarter to get him out but taking Audrey out is big move too. I don't want us making this move for them tho and it ends up screwing us next round too. But with Audrey having the coup we can't trust to keep her around anyways. 

Tyler for sure has pull on many people lol everyone has left mad at him because they thought they had 100% of his trust. Which means he's very convincing. 

I hope she enforces that rule too but with this scenario she cant use it anyways. The coup has to be used after the veto ceremony right? Like after the veto is said to be used or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Carly
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next