Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 12:46 am

Maybe he'll tell you but yeah if I have your vote I'd need to get at least 3 more votes which I'd have to figure out who. If you go up that would suck! 😭
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 12:48 am

If you happen to win veto would you use it?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 1:38 am

if u were in danger i really would. i'll be completely honest what i would worry about is that me and u now i feel like are looked at as the easier pawns/nominations and if I pulled u off the next time someone wants to nominate me or u they'll put the other one right next to each other... just being 100% transparent and honest. does that make sense? i'm not the best at explaining my thoughts sometimes
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 1:56 am

I understand and it makes sense. I think that was part of the reason why you were nominated with Celine the last time. I just feel like you'd have a better chance of winning a veto than I would which is why I asked what you would do had you won it. But I feel like at this point it's worth to take that risk, I'd would use it on you too if I knew you were in danger as well.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 5:48 pm

100% people saw Celine and I as a duo so I got put right next to her.... since me and u are two of the “easy noms” now since no one wants to nom any of the big comp threats I would be scared that it if I used it and we both lost Hoh we would go right up next to each other since the next set of nominations are tonight right after

I am not saying I wouldn’t use it though I’m just thinking out loud, if I used it it would definitely 100% be on you. I just really want to feel certain people out... I will say I have heard you are not the target so if noms didn’t change I think you’re 100% safe
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 5:50 pm

And also I’m being 100% honest and you know how many people in this game are like “oh I’ll def use the veto on you!” And then they throw it lol... trust me I saw that firsthand like 5 times... the thing is people still think we don’t like each other which I really feel like is a strong tool if we take advantage of it
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:19 pm

how did you do in that? I really tried my best but I couldn't unscramble one of the actor/actresses and I got everything else. That was kind of dumb I should sent u what I had. I hope u got it I promise I really did try my best
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:21 pm

Girl i flopped I only got 2 lmao my brian decided it wanted to stop during this comp
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:24 pm

I understand where you're coming from tho! And I agree people say they'll use it on you then end up throwing the comp so they don't have to commit to it lol. Which sucks sksksj. I don't think people know we're working together either which I agree is a great tool if we use it correctly moving foward if I stay tonight!
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:40 pm

okay now would be a good time to let me know if u have the DPOV lmao

u only need 4 votes, u definitely have mine... so 3. I feel like this will be pretty simple... u got this
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:47 pm

I deadass don't have it sjsjsj if I did I would've said and I wouldn't have asked you to use veto had you won it lol. I wish but I don't 

Do you know of anyone else who would vote to keep me?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:00 pm

I'm not sure, I think you already have the votes but definitely check in with people. I've asked a few and they all said they're keeping you.. try making a push with everyone though
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:06 pm

I have the people I've spoken to said they're keeping me but I'm just hoping no one is lying  to me
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:07 pm

well i just submitted my vote ur 100% good with me I promise. A lot of people just tell both nominees the same thing but in this case everyone I'm asking is telling me they're voting out Keesha too so I really think ur good I love you
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:16 pm

Thanks!! I know but I think thats silly for this point in the game at least. I'm hearing it's going to possibly be a close one tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Carly
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next