Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:17 pm

actually? who are u hearing is keeping keesha b/c I haven't heard anyone. I know she's close to a couple others that I don't want to name drop but I don't think they're even keeping her. I would say ur def safe I love you
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:20 pm

wtf now someone just told me i'm the swing vote b/c there's 3 people that want to keep keesha that would keep her if I did.. lol. it obv would be easy to vote u out in theory b/c i nominated u and u could easily come right back after me but I trust this, and I 100% evicted Keesha.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:26 pm

so someone just told me keesha is saying she has my vote.... i never told her that and it's 100% not true. Arisa said she only has 2 votes and one of those votes is mine I evicted Keesha lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:29 pm

I'm not sure who's keeping her but I was just told that it was close apparently but idk how true that is. I'm 100% not coming after you! I can't even win a competition to save my life clearly proven twice. But even if I did win an HoH you would not be my target or be thought of to be put up! 
Who said that you're the swing vote?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:30 pm

i don't wanna use names but someone said if i wanted to keep keesha the votes would be there. but i evicted her. I think once people realize the votes aren't there (and they def aren't if I don't agree) all the votes will fall onto ur side.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:35 pm

If you say I definitely won't say it'll stay here but at least I'll know who to be careful with if I'm still here. But you dont have to if you don't want to
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:57 pm

whew <3 do you know who those 2 votes were?

keesha was going into overdrive with the campaigning in the last minute
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 8:00 pm

No, do you? Since you know 3 people were possibly going to evict me. I guess one backed out lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 8:02 pm

okay well now i can say Keesha was the one that was like "if u agree to keep me I'll have the votes ur the swing vote please keep me i'll work with you until the end" etc and was hounding me. she said she had 2 votes locked, maybe 3 but definitely enough if I agree to flip. I just kept telling her "I don't think the votes are there I'm so sorry" but she kept hounding me.

i really hope u dont think i evicted u b/c i swear on everything I cut Keesha, and i feel like people are trying to pin the vote on me.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:04 pm

well that sucked I flopped really bad in that I was rooting for you 3

what do u think she's gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:04 pm

The others you said she’s close with are most likely those two votes who evicted me. I understand why they kept her it’s not that much of a big deal but I don’t see what’s the point in lying especially at this point in the game. That’s why I asked who were they and you can trust me that I won’t say anything. 

No one has come to me and said it was you or even said who the two votes were. So no one has pinned anything on you or even anyone. I believe that you voted to keep me though!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:06 pm

Girl I flopped too lol the two rounds I missed I should’ve went with my instinct. 
Honestly, I have no clue. What do you think she’s going to do?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:08 pm

i have no idea. I most of the time I don't know who is going up until it's revealed lol which kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:20 pm

Same lol I guess will find out when it happens and hope its not one of us
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:22 pm

it's me lol she said I'm going up Sad lucky #.... 6? 5? i don't even remember anymore. I hope ur not next to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Carly
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next