Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Haleigh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:21 pm

Honestly carly, even though its risky, its probably our best show lol because that dpov is defintely in the posession of carter, audrey, or aoc. i am actually thinking more that its audrey that has it and heres why. when they did the long endurance, remember that saoirse put up $20 bbq bucks up to whoever dropped by a certain time and if i remember well, audrey was the next person out and i believe she got those bucks and it doesnt seem like she has bought anything else so im like 98% she has it and would be the one to have had enough for it. If things come to worse,l and the move flops, we can say we at least tried to do something and flush out the dpov djsksks
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm

also sorry for all the typos snsjsn im half asleep
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 5:48 pm

Also I just know someone is close to getting that coup Ugh this is so bad ...
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:11 pm

oh yes and sadly its not me lol i only have like 220 bucks
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:17 pm

lmao we wouldn't even be close if we COMBINED our bucks. This is so ugly. I'm going hard for HOH.. do u think that's what we should do? You next to... carter? and try to pull you down and put up Audrey?
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:45 pm

OLSSJSJSJS the fact we wouldnt even have enough if we combined just sent me lol this is ugly! And same here girl! im gonna try my hardest in hoh today and honestly if youre down for that plan, im down. we can say we tried out best if it ends up flopping lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:49 pm

I don't have enough b/c I bought a nullifier that I ended up letting expire b/c i trusted celine with it and she ratted me out to people Sad so if I used it I knew people would know it was me. Plus autoHOH. ugh. i think it's now or never if we get this HOH or else they're gonna steam roll the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:58 pm

ikr! I think todays HOH will determine the next direction of this game lol if me or you (maybe sandra) dont win it, i do fear one of me or you are getting evicted today
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:33 pm

welp . there goes any chance of putting up audrey lol but methinks this also means she doesnt have the dpov so its carter or aoc
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:34 pm

i'm.... so annoyed lol. Who do we even put Carter next to now?
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:39 pm

I would say aoc maybe since its one of them two who has it but idk sjsjsms
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:39 pm

has it ever crossed ur mind that possibly tyler/sandra/audrey/carter or at least a combination of them are maybe working together outside of the forum? lmao it just does not make any type of sense to me as to why none of them will take a single swipe at each other it honestly doesn't make any sense! If they're really strangers to each other.... why are you ignoring your huge competition threat and going for people like Percy and Blair .... and they all targeted AANG/Marianne when they both put up OTHER people... this game is ruining my head Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:42 pm

i mean they could but who knows shsjsjs like there wouldnt be a way to prove that Or anything methinks lol and the other option is that they know they are the big threats and would rather protect each other for now but once it really dwindles down they will go after each other
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:44 pm

well lol

this is ugly I can already feel like my HOH reign is gonna be ruined by a power.

what do u think? Carter and...
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:46 pm

I think AOC may be your best bet lol because sure billie hasnt bought anything either (that we know of) but between all 3 i do think its Carter or aoc that have the dpov girl this is either gonna be a good move for us or a really bad move lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Haleigh
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next