Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Haleigh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:32 pm

I know its so annoying sjsjsmsm but im voting out keesha and you should too bc if the vote is close then we are gonna be looked at
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:34 pm

I did. and now keesha just messaged me saying she 100% has the votes if me and you keep her.

i told her she can't go around telling people that we're keeping her before we even agreed to it and that the votes she thinks she has are clearly lying to her. is that mean :/ lmao
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:36 pm

no its the truth hsjssjsj plus she said she feels like she really has audrey and i know thats not true lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:39 pm

can u please tell her she doesn't have audrey b/c as of right now she's blaming me and u
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:47 pm

I told her i heard audrey was keeping billie lol but now im annoyed and i hope the vote is unan because if not me and you will get blamed for it
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:48 pm

omg.... haleigh.......

i think it's happened

i think i literally hate everyone in this game LMAO

how are we getting blamed for keeping her AND for stopping the flip to keep her at the SAME TIME BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE LMAOO
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:49 pm

SHSJSJSKSKS Girl right!! im annoyed at this point im exhausted with this game
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:53 pm

omg keesha is blowing up my Dms... like I feel bad but the votes aren't there.... she's 100% convinced she has audrey (and daphne???? who i don't think she has either ? idk) and that me and you are stopping the flip from happening.... 

it's annoying she is saying audrey is the only one loyal to her when audrey is lying to her while me and u are being honest
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:54 pm

PLEASE so the votes WERE there if we flipped? and now she's gonna be mad at us AND we're gonna get blamed for those 2 votes huh lol
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:54 pm

she had 2 votes and im confused lol but if she calls us out in her eviction speech then people will know that we didnt keep her
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:55 pm

If shes mad then thats good lol because she will call us out
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:55 pm

so audrey and daphne did keep her?
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:58 pm

i dont know shsjsjsjs i dont think i care anymore i hate everyone here except you carly lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:01 pm

have u heard anything yet? I hope she doesn't put us up
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:03 pm

i think ill go up lol i just expect it at this point. like everyone has said, audrey is aligned with so many people and i dont talk to her much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Haleigh
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next