Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:04 pm

Yeah, why wouldn't she? She has never brought you up to me in a negative way, but I talked to you and Sandra way more.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:24 pm

Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:33 pm

You've never been this slow with me lol. I probably shouldn't have told you my worry about AOC.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:45 pm

Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:46 pm

I legit just got the entire copy and paste message Audrey sent to Carly......
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:54 pm

What message?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:00 am

Saying that she wanted to take a shot at me but couldn’t because powers are protecting me at the moment. But I know for a fact AOC only told me and you about her DPOV.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:03 am

If you believe that you're naive. Carly has been scrambling all night. She even told me if I keep her she will vote for me to win and that I'm still her final 2. I'd love to see the screenshot of this message from Audrey. I can show you tons of Carly wanting you and Audrey out. I just let her rant because it's non stop. I believed in us to take her out so I didn't think she was an issue, but tonight I feel like I didn't give her enough credit.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:05 am

Are you actually wanting to keep Carly?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:08 am

I have so much I want to say right now but Im busy outside of the game that I can’t type up what Im thinking at the moment. Give me 30 and I’ll pm.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:10 am

If you keep Carly, this is 2 self serving strikes against me. You will leave me no choice than to believe I'm not actually your final 2, which will hurt. You are literally keeping people to come after me in the game. I want you to name me one thing I have done against you in this game?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:17 am

Tyler you know damn well Im not telling people to go after you!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:19 am

Why yes, let me betray DAPHNE who I was working with to save YOU. My ENTIRE game has been about YOU Tyler. It’s always been about you.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:19 am

You are keeping them in though. Billie has every reason to come after me, but you didn't care when you voted Sandra out. I accepted it because I know you can't just do everything for me. I understood you had an alliance to Billie and less to Sandra. Today it could have bit me in the ass though, but it didn't so it's all water under the bridge. Now I get the feeling you want to keep Carly because of a PM with Audrey. Carly who has nominated you, Carly who you owe no loyalty to, Carly who will come after me if Audrey isn't an option. Please, I'm a meathead but not a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:22 am

I don't doubt that you care for me, but for some odd reason the last two rounds have felt like we're not even playing the same game. I know my injury has put me out of order a bit more, but I show up every night and I fight hard to keep us safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next