Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:33 pm

Omg! If you were in that much pain, you should have dropped and went to go get it checked out! You’re crazy
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:47 pm

But we're both here at top 8. It was the least I could do after you saved me with the idol. Now we need this HOH. I hate when we have to post on the thread. Not enough time to help each other.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:32 pm

This challenge is really pissing me off. I don't know if it's everything else going on, but I'm irate right now.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:33 pm

I know! The tasks are harder than I expected lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:42 pm

At least I found out why every thing I copy/pasted was weird lately. Remember me bitching about it?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:42 pm

Carly was like one of the last people I wanted to see win. So sick of Sandra blatantly throwing unless she's on the block too.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:43 pm

What do you think she will do? We've been talking recently and she said she wouldn't put me up if she won HoH but I don't know how true that is.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:43 pm

Sandra was for sure throwing. She was joking the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:56 pm

I feel like she is trying to figure out who has the DPOV. I tried to tell her it's not you, but the argument is that you didn't buy anything. Do you want me to tell her you used the idol on me? I figured you didn't so I wanted to ask first. She hasn't told me you are going up though. She keeps saying she knows I'm with you guys but that I need to know I can't win against you guys. Do you know if AOC would use it on you if need be? If I had it, I would 100% use it on you.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:59 pm

AOC said she's torn on putting me up and she's talking to her too. Honestly, it's okay if she puts me up, it's game. I'll just try to win veto. I don't think telling her I used the idol would help either of us. Because then she can just put us both up. 

I don't think AOC would use the DPOV on me and I wouldn't want her to either. It's too late in the game to use powers on someone else.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:01 pm

Carter Sad are you over the game or something? I know we have both felt off the last couple days, but I swear for me it's the lack of sleep from that challenge and my knee. I'm still all in with you.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:11 pm

I promise Im not over the game. I'm just at peace if I go though. You know Im all in with you, us till the end!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:12 pm

She seems to want to put Sandra and you up. Do you think you can stay over Sandra if you both stay on the block? You have AOC and I for sure.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:16 pm

I figured she was gonna do me and Sandra. I may have Billie? But im not sure.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:19 pm

I'm going to tell her you have the DPOV lol. I rather go up instead of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next