Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:38 pm

I just saw someone got the last big power which Im sure will be used to target us. Either Billie or Haleigh have it because the rest of us used it up on the other powers. I asked AOC if she knows and she said no one said none of them told her but I doubt anyone with it will tell people they have it.

I will say that AOC lives on the other side of the world, our timezones are flipped. I asked her the same thing a few days back and she said that the beginning of her day is usually when the round starts. But Im also pretty sure her and Carly are together too
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:42 pm

I have this weird gut feeling I'm leaving tonight. Nothing specific, I just feel a sense of ending.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:46 pm

Tyler stop it! Seriously. You’re not going anywhere. Im not going anywhere. We’ve made it so far, we’re right here at the end. Me and you. Shake it off.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:53 pm

I just have a feeling if I lose veto, AOC will take the chance to put me up. If that happens Carter, Sandra's vote will haunt me lol. I won't be mad though and I'll leave gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Tyler, tell me the real reason you don’t trust AOC. Because I feel like Im missing something
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:00 pm

It's logic. She keeps telling me she hasn't done anything in this game. I feel like she's with Carly somehow. I know how Carly operates with the countless novels with 10 plans an hour. It makes sense for AOC to want to make a big move now that there's only 7 left and she feels like she hasn't done much. I want to trust her though, but honestly it's mainly been through you. Why wouldn't she want to split us up and have you to herself? It's not like you're in a position to spit on her at final 6 if she does take the shot.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:16 pm

I would hope she knows that targeting you means she loses me because I’d for sure work with Audrey over her in that case. AOC just told me that Carly has a double vote that expires tonight, so we need to keep her on the block because she could more or less decide who leaves tonight if she wins veto. Last night you said that you felt like AOC told Carly about her having the DPOV and now I think you’re right. Because they have to have some level of trust to tell each other about these powers.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:17 pm

AOC hasn’t given me any indication that she wants to target you. She told me earlier today that she was going to put up Carly but that may be because she knows we’re close
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:36 pm

Good luck in the veto tonight. Thank you for having my back with her.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Congrats!! See, not you can stop worrying about leaving lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:27 pm

Yeah, I was shaking the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:34 pm

I forget now, but when does the DPOV expire?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:37 pm

She never told me when it expires or like when she has to decide to use it because she told me as soon as she got it but Arisa hadn't told her the stipulations to it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:58 pm

Ah ok, I don't know then why I thought it ended this round. What are you doing for the vote? Carly is sending pleas to everyone and their grandma.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:03 pm

Does Audrey trust me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next