Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

General DR sessions

Go down 
+3
Saoirse Ronan
Arisa Cox
Caillou
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Caillou

Caillou

General DR sessions Empty
PostSubject: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:05 pm

This'll be my general thoughts page

I'm so excited for this season!

Saoirse Ronan and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:11 pm

If I see one thank you for my key <3 sksks

DW and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:11 pm

Should I? Razz

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 12:14 am

Off the bat I like Dominique and Tonya. I want to potentially make us a trio. I love their vibes, and personas

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:02 pm

I like Lori too and and the trio with Dom could do very well.

I've also had some brief chit chat with Courage, Sandra and Sabrina and they all seem cool. Dom was hinting at having a big alliance which honestly I like, It's messy and there's potential for chaos

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:58 pm

I'd love to make the cartoon alliance and have that work out too. Shutout to S2 cartoon alliance (robbed)

Courage seemed very receptive to working with me which is great. Another early ally

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 pm

LMFAO NOT A CARTOON ALLIANCE lol! lol!

Amy Schumer, Billie Eilish and Caillou like this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:03 pm

Twisted Evil hehehe I want to make it work lmaoo

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:27 pm

Everyone in tiers so far:

Trust: Tonya, Lori and Dominque - have private rooms with them all and we gel well so far

Like/sorta trust: Courage, Sabrina, Sandra, Tina and Velma - have had some good small chats with them so far, I think for at least the immediate future I'm safe with all of them

Don't know how I feel: Levi - they were quite intense, and immediately got to asking about wanting votes and saying they had some already. Kinda put me off, but they did seem open to working together

Haven't talked to yet: Amber, Beyonce, Cassie, Eli, Jay, Tariq, Tina, Uncle Clifford, Viola

Inactives?: Buddy, Gwen, Kiana, Madison, Noah, Scott, Swiper, Tori, Zac - I haven't seen them say anything anywhere really
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 7:37 pm

I'm a little worried people will question how the votes go, especially if Levi and Courage don't get the votes from me, but if I need to explain myself later I will.

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 6:58 pm

There we go! Big alliance has been made. I also chatted a bit with Cassie and Tina so that's more people who i have some sort of bond with
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 9:48 pm

Survived the first eviction and I think I'm in a good spot for the next 2-3 evictions already. I think this is a mighty good start
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 8:24 pm

THERE WE GO!!

Finally got an HOH win!!

This is good too because I can secure some deals to keep people safe, but show my alliance I'm trustworthy right now

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan, DW and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 8:26 pm

Congrats on the win!

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 8:45 pm

Thanks SpongeBOT <3

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions Empty

Back to top Go down

General DR sessions
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next