Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

General DR sessions

Go down 
+3
Saoirse Ronan
Arisa Cox
Caillou
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Caillou

Caillou

General DR sessions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 10:20 pm

SWEPT THE WEEK!! And already surpassed my comp win total from last time lmao

This is a great start to the season. I have a successful week. I kept my allies safe, and made some new deals with my HOH win. I'm proud of myself so far.

6-s is still my priority going forward, but having side one on one deals will be beneficial going forward too. Outside of the main alliance, I also made side deals with Buddy, Jay and Viola after I won the HOH so that's a good sign. I'll also do a quick update of my tiers.

Trust: Courage, Dominique, Lori, Sandra and Tonya

Like and sorta trust: Amber, Buddy, Cassie, Jay, Levi, Sabrina, Tina, Velma, Viola

Don't know where they stand at all: Beyonce, Eli, Tariq, Uncle Clifford

Inactive/don't really care about: Eli, Kiana, Madison, Noah, Tori

Saoirse Ronan and DW like this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:52 pm

Another alliance member winning? We love to see it! The good start keeps getting better Smile

Unfortunately I havent been as active today bc I had a test this morning and was doing other assignment work in the afternoon, but I got to check up with the alliance so I think I'll be ok for now

Right now, I really think Dominique is my closest ally. I think they're a bit jumpy and neurotic and that I'm someone they trust enough to talk to about anything, and knowing they're active socially, that puts me in a good spot as I have direct access to a lot of potential info down the line.
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:33 am

I really want to win and get money this season, but that's not the most entertaining way to do so. I'm hoping either someone outside the alliance wins an HOH to spice things up fsdjlkf. Probably not good for me but I don't want yall getting bored.

I could start a new alliance for fun leak it for chaos. It may be a bit early for that though.

I know I can be cracked, but I need someone who can match that crackedness, and so far I'm not seeing anyone like that.

Maybe after this eviction things will start to get tense
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:41 am

Lmao I want to lick you it I'll try to make a new alliance tmrw.

Maybe with Tina, Cassie, Buddy or smt like that
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 7:50 pm

Amber just responds to every message with "its fine with me". Are you a recording?

I'm trying to see if you want coins, you have to give me some substance
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 12:33 am

I forgot to submit.. yikes..

That's completely my fault. I got caught up with schoolwork and lost track of time
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 3:18 pm

Just re-reading the HOH thread... hmm a lot of people didn't vote how they said they would...

There's definitely another group and Beyonce is involved. Right now they're the biggest threat, but I have to figure out who's working with them.

Amber might be as well, and I think Dominique and Sandra potentially too, but I don't want to point the finger at people within my own alliance without any proof or reason. That's a recipe for game suicide unless I go on a comp win streak. But hey, the game is finally heating up a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 5:24 pm

Trust: Dominique, Lori and Tonya

Like and sorta trust: Buddy, Cassie, Courage, Levi, Sabrina, Sandra, Tina and Viola

Don't know where they stand at all: Amber, Beyonce, Eli, Jay and Uncle Clifford

Inactive/don't really care about: Kiana

Quick update of tiers:
The vote did not quite go how I expected and I can't say I'm thrilled about that. On one hand it was just between a couple of inactive players so I'm not too pressed, but I'm keeping my eyes open. I had a good chat with Buddy and got to open a room with them, and trying to do the same with Cassie later today to extend my reach. I bumped Courage and Sandra down because they haven't been active much in 6-s recently so that makes me think that they have other deals that they're prioritizing.

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 8:48 pm

Ok I'm nervous here. I could've sworn I talked to Sabrina before but now I can't find any of our PMs?? Either they disappeared or I imagined our convos.

I'm hoping I won't get nominated, but I have no clue now that I don't know if I ever even talked to them
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:56 pm

Screaming at this fallout ajllkjsfjksd

But what kind of argument does Uncle Clifford think they have? You've been nowhere, talking to no one and then want to be mad when you get put up?

PLEASE

But I'm just gonna sit back, relax, and eat my popcorn for this fight
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 3:16 pm

Dominique... just why... fhhjksdjkffjd

That was so underwhelming. But I think Dominique is tanking her own game at this point. She talks a lot and I wouldn't be surprised if she's talked to everyone. Tonya raises suspicion about it to me, and she made several points. But I also get a feeling that Dominique is younger and doesn't have a full grasp on the actual game so I don't think she's necessarily the biggest threat right now. Later in the game, that may change.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 3:54 pm

It’s the irony you say that when you’re playing as a baby for me lol!

Arisa Cox and Caillou like this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 3:55 pm

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
It’s the irony you say that when you’re playing as a baby for me lol!

dfksdklfjlkdsf I realized that too.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 12:29 am

Trust: Dominique, Lori and Tonya

Like and sorta trust: Buddy, Cassie, Courage, Jay and Sandra

Keeping watchful eye on: Amber, Beyonce, Eli, Sabrina, Tina and Viola

Starting to get down to nitty gritty, gonna be harsh in my rankings now

Pretty much if I don't have a room with you, you're being watched. I'm going to have to up my social game to see if I can find some more connections in the other category.

Again 6-s is still top priority, but my extra rooms with Tonya, Lori and Dominique make me feel safe if something were to happen soon.
Buddy, Cassie and Jay I think I'm safe with. We've had some good talks.

My immediate targets are Amber and Beyonce. I think they're both situated well. Beyonce is always posting but never reached out to me, even when I won HOH so they have connections for sure. And Amber, I know Dominique initially said they liked her, but from my convos with them, it was distant, unenthusiastic and they did not seem to care much.
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 8:14 pm

I don't know if accepting the HOH was the right move, but I just wanted to feel alive lmao.

Beyonce is definitely going up. I'm just debating if I put Amber or Sabrina next to them. I think Sabrina is the bigger threat, but Amber I have less of a connection too. And I don't want to cut too many people in one swing because that leaves too many hurt people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General DR sessions
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next