Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

General DR sessions

Go down 
+3
Saoirse Ronan
Arisa Cox
Caillou
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Caillou

Caillou

General DR sessions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 3:46 am

Perfect! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:54 pm

Had a good talk with Tonya about the upcoming nom ceremony and I’m feeling much better now. Obviously my guard is still up, but we’ll play it day by day.

I’m thinking Tonya and Beyoncé have a sort of bond right now. But if it keeps me safe, then I’m cool with it for now. Knowing I have a public target, I just have to work on my individual connections and protect myself
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 7:00 pm

Glad I got picked for veto. I have some control over what happens now. There's a chance Beyonce tries a backdoor so if myself or Sandra could win, or even Jay if he's picked, I think the POV would be discarded and I would be safe.

I have to figure out how I want to play over these next couple rounds. My prediction is we get down to 10 and then there's a pre-jury battleback to bring it back to 11. This is due to Dominique and Levi being active in liking posts and Arisa hinting about it prior. Plus it's happened in every season right?

I can't lay fully low unfortunately due to the number of comps I've won. But I think I've made some good connections that can keep me safe in the meanwhile

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:01 pm

If I won HOH again, I would probably put up Amber and Eli.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:07 pm

Caillou wrote:
If I won HOH again, I would probably put up Amber and Eli.
why?

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:16 pm

Amber because I already struck once towards her and took out one of her allies, so we're a bit at odds going forward.

Eli because I've talked to them the least, have no connections to and our convo was just weird. They tried to stir up the "look how many guy vs girl avatars". I didn't get the sense they were genuinely trying to be helpful but idk. I would've put more stock into it if we had talked before.

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:59 pm

Yeah I do not feel good about this
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:08 pm

Feeling like Natalie Negrotti fighting on the block to survive again lmao

Ironically being nominated for opposite reasons this time

If I can get a donation from Tonya or Sandra, I can buy 2 vote annullers and then I just need 6 votes

DW and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:32 pm

If I do get the donation (s)... who would I block

One would obviously be Amber.

From there I'll divide it in tiers

Most likely will keep me: Tonya and Sandra
Think they're keeping me: Courage and Lori
Good chance maybe: Buddy, Jay and Cassie?
Small chance: Sabrina and Eli
Highly doubt it at all: Viola and Amber

Idek if Viola is active enough to vote so that potentially be an absolute waste to use it on her. But it's definitely between Viola, Sabrina and Eli for the other one because I think I have the smallest chance at getting theirs.

I could be getting evicted by the people higher up, but I have better connections with them so I kinda need to "trust" them here. If I just guess one of them, am wrong, and still stay, lmao that would be awkward
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:20 am

So evicting Dominique was definitely a mistake.

It's not like I didnt have a reason to go after her though. I feel that part was justified, I just acted too soon. I should've just gifted the HOH to Courage and have them make nominees.

Reading back old messages, I'm thinking maybe Lori is a mastermind after all. She arguably pushed the most to get Dominique evicted, and I feel is highly considering evicting me here too.

Jay definitely had a part in it as well. He played me hard.

Am I salty? A bit yeah. Do I respect that? Yeah as well. If they are truly behind both of these last two evictions then they get by with pretty much no blood on their hands.

Tonya/Sandra - hoping they can bring it home
Buddy/Cassie - think they turned. Buddy said he wanted a group for us 3 then never made it so I guess I know where they're gonna stand
Courage - I want to think you were there too but I think I scared you a bit. I hope you can turn up a bit
Lori/Jay - Could be wrong, but I think one of you two will win right now
Beyonce - Comp beast a well, not to be forgotten. She has guts and isn't afraid to put up people
Viola/Eli/Sabrina/Tina - Have no clue where you stood all game and still don't know. Probably evicting me
Amber - Don't know how tangled up you are but you were associated with Dominique so you got caught in this short crossfire. Good luck going forward.

Saoirse Ronan, DW and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:53 am

No ones writing back now... ugh I think I'll head to bed bc I have a busy day already. Hopefully I'll wake up on time and see some msgs

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:48 pm

IM BACK!!!! YESSS

Saoirse Ronan and DW like this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 5:27 pm

Goal for when I get home, get Sandra and Tonya to target Cassie

She's in a great spot and would keep the Courage/Eli/Viola alliance safe for a round. If I can keep them at odds, I can survive a couple evictions.

How I'm looking at the game now:

Tonya/Sandra - tight duo

Eli/Viola - tight duo, Courage and Buddy thrown in a bit too

Cassie - F2s with everyone

Amber - working with people, but not really a threat rn

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 6:33 pm

This double HOH could make it tricky. Hoping Sandra or Tonya win the POV

Do I want to go to the end with them? Heck no. But I know they’re initial targets over me unless I can get in with Courage and Eli, which I’m trying to do as well
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:22 pm

This vote is perplexing.

Viola is dangerous and head of Eli/Courage/Buddy

Cassie is who I would've gone after on my own

Tonya/Sandra claim they trust me, but I also get whooped by them in the end game. Sitting next to one of them in F2 is suicide.

If I have any chance to win, it has to be against Eli, Courage, Buddy or Amber. I lose to all the others.

If I vote Viola, well I lied to Buddy, Courage, Eli - but I know I can probably beat them in comps
If I vote Cassie, Tonya and Sandra would be annoyed but they should still target Viola if they won HOH again.

I'm thinking, voting Cassie is the right choice. Tonya and Viola would still target each other so it guarantees one of them still go next if they're smart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General DR sessions   General DR sessions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General DR sessions
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next