Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Tonya

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:15 pm

Nah i didnt help Sandra. There was no time to give help or receive help. i just went with memory and notes and quickly watching it back
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:16 pm

LMAO at me thinking it was gonna be between me or you lmaooo you literally KILLED that congratulations Tonya!!! Do you have any idea of what you want to do?

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:19 pm

I wanna see what people come to me with during this. You are obviously 100% safe!!

Do you have any thoughts at all??
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:20 pm

Thank u so much I really do owe you.

Hmm I’m not sure honestly you could go so many different ways. Whatever you say during brainstorming stays with me even if you don’t nominate them but do you have any one that jumps out as an option right away?
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:22 pm

So far almost nobody is reaching out to me its sooo weird
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:23 pm

Lmao really?

Obviously I think the further you let Sandra get the harder she’s gonna be to beat she’s gonna obtain powers as well as her comp abilities

Then there’s people that are so UTR it’s kinda scary. Idk how you wanna play this one
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:35 pm

For me personally it's too early to boot sandra because she's someone that I think would be willing to work with me, there's so many people on this cast that I don't think want to work with me at all lmaooo So I'll probably target them first because almost nobody is reaching out to me.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:40 pm

I know I’m not pushing you to target Sandra because I know that’s not realistic for you I’m just saying as an ally you do need to be careful with her

That’s actually crazy people aren’t reaching out lmao which noms are u thinking for now?
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:40 pm

I would feel comfortable going after Sandra if I had assurances from people that they had my back Lol. You are the only one who I feel comfortable with in that department.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:44 pm

THat makes complete sense and I know she’s working with you for now that’s why I don’t want u think I’m pushing u to take her out I was just being candid

Do u have any idea for who your target is though?
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:57 pm

I nominated Eli and Courage but now i regret nominating Courage because he sent me a DM moments after I submitted the nominations, so I told him that I was sorry and I wish I waited till the last minute.

Ideally I want Eli out because he like never talks to me at all, any attempt I make to talk with him he just kind of ignores me or gives me a short response.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:44 pm

That sucked I didn’t get the strategy but good luck lol

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:48 pm

I’m not gonna lie I didn’t really understand that challenge at all lmao and i don’t think I won but if I somehow did do u want me to use it or not? Your call
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:50 pm

I might use it im not sure yet, I would have to think it out. I got the hang of the challenge a bit but somebody mightve beaten me, who knows
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:55 pm

I wasn’t expecting that lol ... kinda hope she doesn’t use it you should ask her not to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Tonya
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next