Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Tonya

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:41 pm

this is the stuff you're better at lmao I'm not good at like making an upcoming strategy for upcoming stuff so I'm not sure and I don't wanna tell you the wrong thing or tell you something and you do it and then it backfires on you. I WANT to say I think you could even be fine in a regular vote too. If you think about it you only need 3 and you'd probably have them
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:41 pm

If you win veto tonight could you use it on me because Viola technically didn't pick you, she just happened to draw your number.

If you use veto on me, I'll be able to save up for a Coup that we both can use going forward and we can make sure that not only I am safe but also you.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:45 pm

would you consider saving Viola if I pulled you down? With the votes, not a power obviously. Honestly if I'm being 100% transparent with you... ideally I want both of you guys safe. I know Viola isn't coming for me (and from what she says she's also not coming for you her targets were Sandra/Beyonce so probably now just Sandra) so if I pulled you down we could hopefully both save Viola? Depending who the replacement is?
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 3:03 pm

Yes 100% i'm really willing to work with Viola and I told her that and I explained why I was siding with Sandra on those few rounds and she seemed to understand my rationale behind it.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:33 pm

well that's good. it's only 3 votes so I think you could easily pull it off if worst case scenario happens
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:48 pm

ugh i thought i could win that I have a different method for posting gifs that I tohught might be faster but i guess not lol what do u wanna do here
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:50 pm

Where are the votes standing do you think? Am I the swing?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:52 pm

I have literally 0 clue how anyone else is voting lmao and i'm not just saying that. I like them both so this one sucks.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:53 pm

Yeah same, i'm really not sure what to do. I want to find out whats going on first and see.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:31 pm

I voted to keep Viola and I didn't tell anybody I did that. It might piss Sandra off but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:36 pm

I won't say anything lol
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:37 pm

Thank you lmao.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 9:11 pm

lmfao we were so close. eli coming out of nowhere
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 9:18 pm

pick meeee
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 9:30 pm

guess not Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Tonya
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next