Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Tonya

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:58 pm

Yeah for sure, lets do it after all the dust settles from tonight!!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 10:01 pm

Do you talk to her a pretty decent amount where you’re confident she’s a good number to bring in? I trust your judgement.. hopefully that also means if a nominee comes down you could maybe steer her away from me as a replacement lol
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 10:04 pm

Yeah! I talk to her a decent amount, she hasn't been the most active person though and I mentioned to her a willingness to work with her. I don't think she has any alliances already, so I think she could be someone really good to work with!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 11:40 pm

Omg I’m so glad she didn’t put me up. Did she mention me as an option to you at all? If you want u can go ahead and push that idea of us 3 I think that would obviously have to come through you lol let’s get a chat or something
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 11:44 pm

She didn't mention you at all!! I'll message her and see if she's into the idea. I'm sure she will be!!
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:16 pm

Well that was a total mess lmaooo.

Do you think Sabrina is still worth bringing on?? That seemed like such a crazy fight and I don't know what to make of it lmao. I can still try to see if she's into it?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:27 pm

i think so! why not. better her to fire elsewhere than us lol & if she's not gonna nom us ofc. let me know if she's down. but yeah that was a lot... & now what is dom up to?
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:33 pm

Between you and me, Dominique seems like someone that overaligns herself a lot from what I've gathered and heard. So I have no idea, she's someone to keep our eyes on for sure. Okay yeah I agree!! Sure that fight was crazy but as long as you and I aren't in the spotlight then that's all that matters!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:35 pm

omg YES i was thinking the same thing lmao I feel like whatever she's doing she's gonna shoot herself in the foot & make herself a big target. The way she talks to me I was getting the feeling that she's prob doing it with a lot of other people the same lol

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:14 pm

Sabrina is on board with an alliance with us!!!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:19 pm

Omg perfect do u wanna ask Arisa for a room for us 3? We could honestly do some damage
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:28 pm

Yes!!! I'll send her a message!
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 2:50 pm

I'm waiting on Arisa to make us a room!!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Perfect thank u for including me <3 I like this group

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:01 pm

Hopefully she makes us the room before HOH tonight!!! Good luck in HOH!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Tonya
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next