Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Tonya

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 7:45 pm

okay I'll send you 5 <3

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 8:07 pm

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 7:53 am

do you have any idea of a group we could form? I kind of have one but of course I'm never sure of other people's intentions... I really right now am trusting you as my main person so please don't screw me over lol
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:06 pm

at least we're both safe <3 what are u thinking for the vote?
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:28 pm

I’m pretty indifferent!! Both don’t seem into the game at all lmao
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:32 pm

same lol ill see if either campaign... did you catch my message before that one? lol if that's not something you wanna do i understand !
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:32 pm

Ohhh i didn’t notice sorry!! I promise i won’t screw you over!! I’m open to any ideas and this will between you and me!

Also i feel bad for Velma so i feel like i’m leaning towards keeping her! Based on her speech.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:35 pm

Sorry for missing the message, i’m playing this on my phone and I totally didn’t see it!!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:44 pm

Yeah Velma reached out to me and the other one didn’t.. I almost feel like Velma is someone we could pull in if she stayed? What do you think? I don’t want to campaign or push too hard for her to stay in case the votes are not there, but if she does stay I think we should pull her in.... you think so?

Also no worries I miss stuff on mobile all the time lmao
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:46 pm

I like that idea especially if she starts to be more active!! Yeah i agree with you about not pushing too hard. Let’s hope for the best and if she stays we can try to rope her in!!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 8:52 pm

have you talked to sabrina at all? you think you're good with her or no? hoping we're both safe <3
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:40 pm

Yeah I talked to her a bit when I asked for votes in that first HOH. Glad we are both safe!!

That challenge was so hard
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:47 pm

Yeah I got 4 and one wrong lol wbu?

Honestly hoping noms just stay the same at this point!! I don’t talk to either and I don’t wanna worru about a replacement nom being me or you
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:54 pm

Since Velma was evicted and we were hoping she wasn't. What about the idea of bringing in Sabrina??
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:57 pm

Yeah I would be down for that!! Do u wanna wait until after veto ceremony is over so it doesn't look like we are just asking to stay safe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Tonya
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next