Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Tonya

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 2:26 pm

But that’s what I mean what do u mean willing to work with me? Since when have we not been working togeher lol it’s been me trusting u and wanting to work with you but you wanting to work with like Sandra instead or Caillou instead and now idk who even lol
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 2:35 pm

Haha don't read into stuff im saying like that im saying things on the go. All I mean is i'm willing to CONTINUE to work with you haha. The Sandra thing was only because we were helping each other and I did everything in my power to try to sway her from targeting you but it was hard. So far I haven't targeted you at all in this game.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:10 pm

So are we agreeing to not nominate each other this round if either of us win? Lol what do you want to do? Can we just be transparent. The final 3 you pitched obviously you didn’t really wanna do (though tbh I was obviously hesitant too... not bc of you but bc of things people have told me Viola has allegedly said about me) so what do u actually want to do? Safety for safety this round?
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:15 pm

I wanted to initially work with you and Viola but the fact that Viola told me that you were the mystery HOH and you refusing to confirm or deny it made me feel like it would be a dysfunctional trio that wouldn't work. Also Viola's campaigning was heavily reliant on convincing the house to keep her in order to beat me which made me uneasy. But just because I changed my mind on that trio doesn't mean I don't want to continue working with you. I'm completely fine with the idea of not nominating you tonight if I win HOH. That's totally cool with me. I think safety for safety works and I'm down for that deal.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:16 pm

I also just figured that Viola was a huge threat to win and with the numbers dwindling it was an opportunity that should be seized, that was my rationale behind it.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:43 pm

I'm legit 100% down about this safety pact tonight
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:25 pm

what the lol do u know how to fix the rooms if they don't turn green anymore? Do u know what I mean by that? I usually just scroll look for green and close out but it never turend green. Does that make any sense? lmao anyway

Yeah there's a reason I didn't 'confirm or deny it' too relentlessly because I truly honestly hate lying even in a game setting like this where it shouldn't matter lol I hate hate having to lie and you know how easy especially right now it would be for me to say "no it was Viola" because now she can't defend herself but here's the 100% truth because it gives me anxiety to even lie about this lol but for the sake of having full disclosure ...

I was the mystery HOH. My goal to get it was because I wasn't doing well in comps and I wanted Sandra out because multiple people kept telling me (idk if it was true or not but wtv) that Sandra & you were targeting me. I didn't (and still don't) believe that you were but I do believe Sandra would put me up every time she got HOH and eventually I'd be her target.

This is literally a copy/paste message from my diary room (I censored out a name but the rest is copy/pasted)

----------
I got the mystery power!!! Soooo now I have to decide when to use this. When does it even expire? My plan is to use it and nominate Sandra and _______ obviously with Sandra as the target. The only thing I guess I'm kind of worried about is Tonya winning POV and pulling Sandra off again lol... I guess I'd be fine with _______ leaving in that case but Sandra is just too good and she doesn't want to work with me. Anyway, as of now noms will be Sandra/______ and then just hope I don't need to make a replacement lmao

-----------

this is my next submission, again copied/pasted

JGHDFKJGHFD UGHH I honestly am going back and forth so much my head hurts. I don't know how to handle these nominations. I feel like if I was on the outside looking in I'd be calling me an idiot for not putting up Tonya next to Sandra. If Tonya wins veto she'll probably just do what she did last time and pull Sandra off again. The only thing is what if Sandra wins veto? I don't have the social pull to get people not to evict Tonya I don't think.... and then that would be horrible for my game. It's so risky putting Tonya up but it's also riskier leaving her off when my target is her closest ally lol I honestly don't know what to do.

-------

and here's my last one about it lol

Okay so .... this sucks but I think i have a set plan. I'm going to do Sandra/Tonya. How does veto work? If I win will it say the mystery HOH won veto or Buddy won veto? Either way best case scenario I can pull off a win, I'll pull Tonya off, put up _________ and then Sandra would go. I don't want to be grilled or asked about this because I'm so bad at lying I think it'll be obvious it's me lmaoo. I'm like 90% going to do this idea but playing with a 10% idea that I think I could maybe just tell Tonya I have the mystery HOH and ask her please please please throw the veto because you're safe or if you win it don't use it. Ughhh WHAT DO I DO

---------------

those are all legit entries and I really was struggling with it so much, but ultimately you won veto so that was the right call (for me personally) because I know you would have pulled Sandra off if I went with my initial noms lol I understand if you're upset but please please try to look at it from my point of view. Again I could have kept denying this or told you it was someone else but I really don't like playing like that.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:43 pm

Thank you for all that <3 i meant what I said yesterday that All of this is easy to look past. I do honestly trust you and what made it hard was that we just happened to be working with opposing sides but individually i trust you so I was really trying to make that known to you.

I know it’s probably hard to believe but I would’ve probably kept sandra on the block because I really was planning on cutting her at some point and that could’ve been an opportunity to do so.

Let’s try our best in HOH tonight, hopefully one of us can win. If we both survive tonight we’ll have a crack at final HOH
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:06 pm

Also if one of us wins HOH, we control the vote on who goes because whoever isn't HOH can force a 1-1 tie and the HOH can break the tie.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:16 pm

okay you're good but my issue is if you get veto which you probably will... are you going to use it to screw up my noms lol literally no one else is active
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:17 pm

I swear I won't lol. I'll make sure the nominations are the same. Theres nobody I care to save.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:21 pm

you said you wouldn't last time though too and then did lmao jkghkjfgh if I nominate the two people I'm thinking of you wouldn't pull one off? No one else was even active for that HOH it would probably be dumb for me not to put you up at least initially.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:22 pm

Also where the f is everyone lmao. Are we literally the only active players tonight?? Does anybody care at all??
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:22 pm

No! The only time I did that was Sandra for obvious reasons at the time. Tonight I have no reason to mess with your nominations, I swear to you lol.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:23 pm

I thought we agreed not to nominate each other!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Tonya
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next