Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cassie & Buddy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:19 pm

I’m thinking Clifford and then a pawn .. who are the few people you have talked to?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:21 pm

i've checked in with the people who have won HOH so far and then you and caillou but I think you're the only non HOH person I've reached out to and conversed with back & forth lol oh and Dom reached out to me.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:23 pm

Gotcha! Not gonna lie.. I think Dominique has some sort of final 2 type deal with everyone. I caught onto when someone who has already been evicted told me they made one with her too.. quite interesting
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:44 pm

omg really? I mean she's the only person who reached out to me first so it wouldn't surprise me if she's talking to everyone.... is that what you're thinking for replacement if one comes down?

also thank u so much for safety <3 I wanna win so bad so you just have to worry about NOTHING for a whole round <3

Cassie Howard likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:28 pm

Well so much for that round lmaooo at least you got your target out!! Lmaoo

Would you want to make a trio chat with Caillou and really solidify a group of 3?

Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:22 pm

RIGHT!!! I’ll talk to Caillou right now to solidify it, but I sure can do that! That was just crazy...
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:39 pm

They never really responded to my message lol welp
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 10:10 am

really? maybe he just got overwhelmed with all the messages bc of his hoh... let me reach out.

we're sooo close to jury! let's kill these next couple rounds <3

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:38 pm

Dang at everything dom exposed lmao some people really in every damn alliance - I think we need to stick together more than ever now or we could be in trouble

Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 6:58 pm

Yess! I wonder exactly when jury will start. I’m really hoping I at least make it there! 100% We definitely need to stick together, that was really eye opening seeing those alliances and not being in any of them.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:16 am

ugh I was so close to winning that HOH... hoping with Beyonce we're both safe again though <3
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:30 pm

Damn.. did they tell you how far off? I don’t think I was even close lol.. I’m glad we were both safe! Who are you evicting?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:34 pm

They posted the stories with the scores!!

I honestly am not sure yet wbu...?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 6:57 pm

cassieeeee one of us needs this HOH <3 hoping we can pull it off
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:42 pm

Cassieeee are you active I need you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cassie & Buddy   This room is for Cassie & Buddy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cassie & Buddy
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next