Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Beyonce

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Buddy & Beyonce Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:17 pm

Only the Hosts, Buddy & Beyonce have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:18 pm

YESSSS <3 and so it begins
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:21 pm

Lmaooooo heyyy. Are u writing your story yet?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:22 pm

Not yet but I will - if I get Hoh I’ll tell you and we can discuss the best option since I think this is the last round for anon HOH
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:32 pm

Ok and I will do the same. I thought we had 1 more anon HOH tho
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 7:53 pm

Oops you’re right. This is the last anon HOH
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 12:21 am

Okay ive decided if I get it you’re the only person I’m gonna tell. I think I’ll keep it for myself and we can figure out what the best option is. I’m nervous but I think you’re the only person I trust to not blab. I’ll either keep it or give it to someone we both trust to not nominate us but I’d feel safer keeping it I think
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 1:01 am

OMG when I didn’t get it I was so disappointed I can’t tell you how happy I am when I saw it was you omggg did you give it to yourself or did someone give it to you? You don’t have to tell me tbh what are you thinking? This would be such a good time to take out a weasel do you have any plans? I got ur back whatever you decide
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 1:03 am

I won it. Honestly I didn’t even want to win but here we are. I need help with noms tho....
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 1:07 am

Do you have a target in mind? I’ll support whatever you want... you did say Sandra earlier and seeing Sandra trying to talk to everyone really shocked me that might be a good target for you. Who are options for you right now to nominate let’s start from there and narrow it down. Obviously cone of trust please don’t treat anything I say here and I wouldn’t repeat anything from you either
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 1:16 am

It would’ve been easy to put Caillou up since he nominated me BUT he also saved me. Maybe I should go with 2 ppl that don’t really speak game to me? Idk what tf to do! All I know is I’m gonna take my time to post my nominees, see who hits me up and who feels super comfortable
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 1:20 am

Who are two people that don’t talk to you much? Yes definitely take your time and weigh out your options this could be a huge HOH for you to change your positioning I want, if not myself someone like you to succeed deep into the game
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 1:23 am

Do you have anyone in mind that you would like to see on the block?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 1:26 am

Ugh do u promise this stays between only us? Lol I’m really trusting you here...
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 1:27 am

I PROMISE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Beyonce
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next