Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Beyonce

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyonce

Beyonce

This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:08 pm

I did until this bs. U?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:23 pm

Should we help viola win? I think she’d target Sandra which is good for us... you should message her and say “if I post in your room will you keep me safe?” I guarantee she’ll say yes... what do u think?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:49 am

ugh so I just got home and now me or you definitely have no chance so it's either Viola or Sandra that's gonna win. I think it'd be better if Viola wins I don't think she'd nominate you anymore she'd go after Sandra, whereas Sandra would probably go after me. I'm gonna post in Viola's thread but I'll make sure you're safe if she wins
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 9:50 am

Hey I’m sorry I can’t continue playing this game, but I wanted to reach out to u and thank you for having my back even if we did connect later in the game. Although there was a time that I did vote with the girls that hasn’t happened since Viola put me up. My true alliance was ALWAYS with u. Sandra and Tonya are a F2, they don’t trust Amber at all. Lori told me to stay close to Jay/Courage. Jay and I had a F2 on day 1 which obviously I wasn’t true to since I voted him out. He may be sneaky but I think u can trust him for at least the next couple HOHs. Either way I believe you’re in a good position and I’m hoping and praying u win.
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 9:53 am

Also the girls might try to say I was the mastermind of the girls alliance. That’s bs. Lori approached me abt it. She brought in Amber and Sandra. I brought in Sabrina Tonya Cassie and Dom.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:24 am

Wait are you really quitting? Why? Noooo ;( I need you! You should still keep playing even if you can’t be that active. What’s the reason?

If you 10000% have to go - can you transfer the your money? I’ll need it or I’m probably screwed wkth Tonya and Sandra

I hope it’s not a real life emergency and you’re okay..
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:30 am

I let Saoirse know yesterday that I wanted to buy the extra vote but I didn’t receive it yet. I just PM Arisa and told her to either send the power to u or my bucks. I should have abt 220 if she didn’t take out for the power yet.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:31 am

Ignore my dm I didn’t think my message posted my internet is being weird

Bey are you sure you have to go? We could make finals togeher
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:33 am

I’m 100% sure. I was gonna self evict yesterday but I thought on it all night. Go to the kitchen you’ll see why
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:35 am

thank u so much , can you just post in your bonus bucks thread where saiorse updates your amount “sending all my bonus bucks to buddy I don’t want the extra vote”

Thank u so much for being someone I had fun playing with and could trust I will try taking this home for both of us... I wish you’d change your mind tho...

I see u have a thread labeled end of the road but it won’t open for me I keep getting a stupid error message my data is messed up let me try again
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:38 am

I already did that
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:42 am

Okay I just saw ur thread. I’m so sorry I hope you take this time and heal and do whatever you need to do for yourself. So sorry about your brother but know you have an angel watching over you now <3 when this is all over reach out to me if you need anything I know this can’t be an easy time for you and I’m sure this wasn’t an easy decision but you have to do what’s right for you. Thank u for being an amazing ally and friend u made this experience so much better for me <3 if u change ur mind at any point within the next hour I’m sure they’d let you stay. Do whatever is better for you <3

Beyonce likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:44 am

Oh we are definitely keeping in contact. Thank u so much for everything♥
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 3:02 pm

Work with Courage!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 3:05 pm

Definitely I’m gonna make courage my person. I literally was gonna ask you if we could make a trio with us 3. I’m gonna keep you & your family in my prayers. Maybe because of the certain circumstances they’ll let you be a juror still if you want? I hope you play in the future you have so much fight and fire in you I loved working with you

Beyonce likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Beyonce
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next