Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Courage & Buddy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 8:13 pm

I wonder if Eli or viola said anything.... hmmm Tonya still hasn’t campaigned to you? Lol
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 8:15 pm

Idc. Why would Eli call out Tonya and Lori told me Viola was gonna backdoor Tonya so I wouldn't think they did
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:03 pm

Amber reached out to me and i'm glad someone did. Her and I haven't spoke and I told her she is safe with me.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 12:28 pm

This will be so funny if I can win veto and pull off viola because then 3 of their targets (me you viola) are safe and they’ll only be able to put up Eli lol. I’m nervous Bc I know if viola wins they’ll put me up and I’m guessing Tonya will use a power to come off
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 12:54 pm

Yeah cause I think now they realize that everyone is going for the powers. It'll be funny is you did win veto.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 1:32 pm

I'm sooo nervous tonight's comp is so important! I'm just glad you're 100% safe, which is why I wanted you taking it over Eli.

BEST case scenario.. I win veto... pull off Viola.. I can convince Tonya I'm voting for her to stay so they don't use any powers... and then we vote her out, and one of me or Viola wins the next HOH.

WORST case scenario... Viola wins veto, Sandra puts me up... Tonya uses a DPOV to take herself off and put up Eli lol

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:17 pm

You need this VETO. Tonight is Double Eviction which I am surprised. We need to survive the next eviction after this one cause me thinks Tonya may think you and I are a duo cause she knows Cassie and Amber are together, Viola and Eli have a F2 and that leaves with you and I.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:18 pm

I think it'll be a quick VETO cause we have to get going with the eviction til the next HOH tonight.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 2:35 pm

ugh tonya made a comment like "if courage makes a replacement it won't be you" I'm trying to downplay us being allies so much. I said "yeah I don't think so I reached out to courage when he won and asked him not to nominate me and he said he wouldn't.

The good news for us is that the longer Viola is in the game the longer they'll gun for her. They want her OUT lol then I'll probably be targeted after her so I think you're in a great spot honestly, if I can't pull it out I hope you can.

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:44 pm

hey courage.. I think we should talk about the veto I've been thinking about some things lol
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:58 pm

Ok I’m listening... yikes I mean you have to play like we are not allies.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 5:57 pm

So this only stays between me and you promise?

Caillou has been pushing for me to turn on / take out Cassie. So I don't think they like Cassie... which could be good for us. Just an idea MAYBE if you put up Amber instead, they'll still target Cassie over me and you and Cassie could be roped in? Just an idea... what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 5:58 pm

They are also targeting Amber too. Cassie hasn’t reached to me since I won and Amber has. I mean idk. I just hope Tonya or others don’t win POV
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 6:05 pm

They are not loyal to the girl alliance. They don't trust Amber and Cassie. I find it funny that they are reaching out to you thinking you won't tell me this lol.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 6:08 pm

It's mainly Caillou he's like "I know you think you can trust Cassie but you can't" etc They want Cassie out.

Also how do u feel about spending over 300 dollars to save Eli? lmao can I be 100% honest? I would spend money to save your or Viola, but Eli is NEVER active and not reliable when we need him the most. What if we save him and spend all that money just to vote out like Amber or Cassie and then he doesn't show up when we need him u know? Hmm what do u think?

Maybe they won't even put up Eli. I honestly think Tonya will DPOV herself off and put up Cassie or Amber if she loses veto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Courage & Buddy
Page 13 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next