Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Courage & Buddy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 12:38 am

He didn't even respond to me on how many times i've tried to reach him out so I'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 2:04 am

OHHHHH SHOOT. ELI IS CATCHING UP ABOUT THE GIRL ALLIANCE.... Amber said she kept me, but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 2:05 am

I feel like amber and Eli vote together but I could be wrong... this is gonna be a close vote I think
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 3:07 am

I honestly think you're safe... I think it's gonna be 4-3 or maybe 5-2 ... but let me not jinx it. Make sure you're doing diary rooms like every day I think at some point we're going to have to combine our money to get something powerful for us.

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 10:45 am

Yeah the vote will be close. Idk what the outcome will be. If I get evicted, work with Jay pls along with Viola. Eli didn’t respond to my PM and I found it weird. I would of appreciate it if he would tell me I was gonna get voted out.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 1:01 pm

Ugh if you go I’m gonna be so upset because viola shoulda used veto on you I wanted us 3 to become something. I really worked hard though if I had to guess I honestly think you’re staying ... I’m so so nervous though. If you stay we need to GUN for HOH
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 1:15 pm

Omgggg!!!! We did it!!!

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 1:16 pm

I STAYED *cries* I know Eli voted to evict me and I'm gonna wait for him to step into the mic and confess that he did.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 4:19 pm

courage do your trust ranking for BBQ bucks!! we need as many as we can get if we're gonna ever combine them. (you're #1 on mine <3 don't tell anyone that though please lol)
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 5:18 pm

Ok. I'll do you to. Sandra said she voted to keep me meaning someone lied to me. hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 5:29 pm

Did she only say that after you stayed? Why would she tell you she’s cutting you lol she’s so overaligned it’s crazy.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 5:33 pm

I read it wrong lol. She I vote for Jy meaning I voted to evict him. We need to create a 4 person alliance with Viola and Eli
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:03 pm

Omg this comp is perfect do u wanna spam in viola’s or how do u wanna handle this?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:19 pm

Courage you should maybe just post fully in Viola’s room instead of yours!!! Combine the votes!!! How late can u stay up???
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 7:57 pm

Courage ask Lori if she can help you post in viola’s a room instead !!! We need to post in there as much as we can if Sandra wins she’s taking one of us out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Courage & Buddy
Page 8 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next