Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Courage & Buddy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 3:10 am

Sandra seems more like a comp threat than Tonya. Then ppl want Tonya out cause how she’s a liar and a snake.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 3:10 am

So let’s say one of them wins VETO. We get rid of the other.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 3:11 am

I CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW HEHEHEHEHE. Oh Arisa found out she made a mistake and toke off my strike.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 3:11 am

yeah... i was thinking tonya but then i thought about it more and i really think sandra would be harder to get out with comps u know? so if it's an option I think we need to take the shot at sandra
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 3:18 am

Yeah. Viola will vote out Sandra and I can get Amber to be on board too. Eli would vote Tonya out. I’m really starting to see Sandra is more a threat than Tonya.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 3:34 am

yup... hopefully Tonya wins veto so it's not even an option lol

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm

So happy Mystery HOH day. How you feeling? LOL I’m gonna act my Da’Vonne pretend to be shocked face lol.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Lmaooo I’m just hoping Sandra doesn’t win veto!!! We got this!!

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:31 pm

Yeah. I hope she doesn't either. 5 ppl disliked Tonya's DPOV post lol.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:41 pm

I saw that the Mystery HOH has been sold out and I wonder if they saw it lol
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:21 pm

Courageeeeee we gotta get HOH tonight
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:33 pm

Mhmm. We need to so who are we planning to put up? Me thinks I'm gonna throw up Tonya and Viola cause now I'm starting to wake up about Viola only because she has the jury.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:35 pm

Yeah those 2 definitely need to go if we ever want to get to final 2 together ... I’ll help u with Hoh here in our private room if I can okay
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:38 pm

Ok and this time I'll look.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:40 pm

HELP KSHSODU yes please do

Tonya is telling me she thinks I was the mystery Hoh ... how did she know I helped you with co HOH ... AND that I was mystery HOH... either she has a really good “intuition” or someone is telling her stuff... I’m gonna still deny it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Courage & Buddy
Page 17 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next