Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Courage & Buddy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 12:15 am

I feel bad for Caillou. I just think Tonya made him look like he was working with them. This was so tough and i think Caillou is gonna call us out and will say that we are choosing to not become winners.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 12:17 am

HELP HOW DID U FORGET TO VOTE SDFHSDF WE ALMOST GOT VIOLA EVICTED
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 12:20 am

HELPPPP WHAT TIME WAS THE VOTE DUED?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 12:38 am

courage just between me and you.... what is your best ideal scenario for 8th place through 3rd place? How do we get to the end together?
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 12:55 am

My ideal is let’s say Sandra or Tonya are gone then one of them win HOH and Eli/Viola are gone then we win and put up Sandra/Tonya and Viola/Eli.

Buddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 12:56 am

just know i'll never turn on u. I promise ur my f2 <3

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 12:56 am

I think that is how we make it to the end
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 12:57 am

Same to you <3
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 1:01 am

yeah they're really hyping viola up... i think any one of viola/tonya/sandra would sweep a jury right now

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 1:08 am

Yep. I’m planning later to take a shot at her later once we brake up the duo or both of them are gone.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 1:09 am

I can’t wait to see who you are at the end because I hope you and I remain friends.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 1:12 am

I really love this game like the drama is crazy like Uncle Clifford P-Valley to Levi Ackerman to Dominique Cooper.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 1:17 am

LMAO I can't wait to talk after I'm so glad we became allies I don't know who I'd be working with if not for you lmao

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 2:14 am

Same Buddy. It’s crazy cause I like Elf and I still haven’t watch it yet lol. I seriously don’t know who I’m working with and you don’t know either. It’ll be funny if we know each other, if we don’t then I’m glad I made a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 2:24 am

who do u think should go tomorrow? if neither win veto and noms stay the same? Tonya or Sandra?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Courage & Buddy
Page 16 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next