Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Courage & Buddy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:51 pm

IM SO NERVOUS i dont like how she didnt tell us the scores

most of them I was able to search the forum in time though so I know I at least got 6. GOOD LUCK COURAGE!!
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:51 pm

Thank you u too
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:54 pm

OMG U DID THAT BCFDHJEFJHEDFGJAE CONGRATS ON FINAL 3 <3 It's your decision and go with your heart.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:54 pm

We are about to go to final 2 and I'll say Caillou, look who made it to the end
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:07 pm

we actually did it courage..... i'm so happy!!

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:25 pm

*pulls out rootbeer*

*shakes it*

*explodes*

Cheers to Final 3 <3 I will be watching Elf
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:31 pm

LMAO... we just have To beat her one time in a comp and then we did it!!! I’m so happy Sad

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:43 pm

Same.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 5:18 pm

How long can u do the endurance for? Hopefully me or you win part 1. If the other one wins part 2 we did it! Get ur game face on we got this Smile
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 5:59 pm

I think i'll do my best. I mean I'll be in for hours, but not like all day, but we'll see. Good luck Buddy <3
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:06 pm

If I get part 1 I can help you with part 2 don't worry. We can do this!!

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:07 pm

We have to make sure Amber is out then we have to stay longer and we'll decide who wants it. i played these kind of comps before. So it's like after 10 mins, you're out.

Good Luck <3
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:09 pm

do u promise promise promise if u get part three ur not cutting me? Sad sorry I'm paranoid I got backstabbed by too many people I thought I trusted lmao (tonya/viola/eli/cassie) etc.... I honestly could see the jury voting Amber just to spite me or you so you don't have to worry about that on my end
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:10 pm

No I will not and i feel the same way that I feel you'll cut me to take Amber and i hope you don't cause you've helped me a lot and I wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 6:12 pm

two people that got eliminated recently messaged me being mean to me saying that I wont win because I have been burning too many bridges lol I think u could beat me OR amber but if I had to pick I would rahter you win over amber. I think the jury is kind of mad at me and you so if Amber is an option they'll give it to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Courage & Buddy
Page 31 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next