Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Eli

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eli Pope

Eli Pope

This room is for Buddy & Eli - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:16 pm

I really think you should change your mind about this bro. Them two know they can’t beat you. Look at courage always winning and amber playing the innocent not there game
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:17 pm

I know but honestly tonya and Viola and courage telling me that stuff you said really made me lose trust in you that I had.... I’m really sorry dude I am
Back to top Go down
Eli Pope

Eli Pope

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:19 pm

They made you believe what they wanted you to believe. They knew how close we were so all they needed was to try and put a crack in us , so that we wouldn’t make it to final two together. Trust me bro, i will take you to the end with me. It’s better to have three fighting players at the end
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:31 pm

I’m sorry she already made the thread Sad u played an amazing game I’m so glad we could work together ... I hope we can be friends after
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Eli
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2