Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Max

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:20 pm

hahaha yeah theo has always been so nice to me and i thought she was a loner in the game who was good at comps. shows how little i know *facepalm*

i'm glad we have tonight off! it's been a long day traveling back to my place. how's your day been?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:23 pm

I mean you can be nice to her. I’m not going to ask you to sabotage your game. But I’m starting to think there is a girl alliance of Madison/Amber/Blossom/Theodora, which was hinted at early on by Steak.

My day had been so lazy haha. Not productive at all! You just got home from vacation?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:25 pm

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh and then that makes sense because the other girls doja/brenda/nicki were together

wait and so who is jason with?

i was on break from school so spent a couple weeks at my parents' place. nice to be home! i think i'll take a relaxing bath tonight hahaha i am excited i love to indulge
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:28 pm

Yeah exactly.

I have no idea who Jason is with. That’s the final piece I’m trying to figure out.

Take a bubble bath!
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:04 pm

hahaha i decided against the bath because i got onto a long phone call with a friend

also did you tell blossom you told
me she gave you the hoh? because i was like hahaha i wonder who robbie got the hoh from and she was like “you can just ask me directly” so now i feel like i upset her Sad
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:06 pm

Oh okay I see

I didn’t tell her anything. So you told her you knew she gave it to me?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:38 pm

no i said i wonder if someone gave you the hoh because i hadn’t seen that you were active during the night or anything. haha am i making sense
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:41 pm

That makes sense.

Blossom knows I told Yoda lmao. Yoda straight up told her she heard that. I’m going to be in hot water now.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:40 pm

hahaha omg how do you feel that BY did that? this game is getting so crazy but i am glad to have had you by my side. you’ve always looked out for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:45 pm

He says it was accidental and I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt. I can’t really afford to have any more enemies than I already do. I told him even if it was not accidental it’s fine because I did nominate him. He insists it was a slip of tbe tongue. It is what it is. I have to treat every round like it’s my last
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:46 pm

yeah i feel like it was heat of the moment stuff. better to just forgive but not forget hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:57 pm

Well my main prerogative right now is to get us further along.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:45 pm

yeah me too. today was a really eye opening experience for me in terms of the dynamics of this game and i’m excited to move forward with this knowledge
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 6:47 am

Yeah that makes sense. I hope you win HOH!
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:09 pm

me too Very Happy are you allowed to compete since you were given HOH or no?

also how's your day been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Max
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next