Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Max

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:35 pm

okay which 1 is your target?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:38 pm

I don’t have a preference. They’re both going to be pissed at me.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:43 am

i'll be honest i was not expecting that 7-1 vote for BY to stay hahah
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:10 am

I was expecting it.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:21 am

By the way what was with Hilary’s post in our chat? It sounds like there’s something going on Sad
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:11 am

she mentioned something to me about nicki's posts in the thread. i think it might be about that. she might feel slighted if you are in these other alliances and more loyal to them than us. i would feel slighted too hahaah but i don't think i believe much of what nicki said
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:17 am

Yeah I asked her about it this morning. I figured I would rather just ask her straight up instead of avoiding it. This is what I told her, and I’ll post it here because I want you to hear it too -

I am an outsider though.

I had an alliance with the 8, as everyone knows. I tried many times to make it right but that wasn’t the case since they still wanted me gone. So they were dead to me as far as I was concerned.

I had to approach everyone last round to keep me safe because I knew I was a dead man walking. I wasn’t just going to stand there and hope for the best. I needed to take my own fate into my own hands and at least if I went out then I know I went out trying.

At this point I’m still fairly certain I’m at the bottom of every alliance. I even went back to read Steak’s original house meeting to see if some of the information lines up with what I’ve been told the last few days and you can check it yourself. Some of these alliances still exist and I bet they’re the ones pitting people against each other (like Brenda and myself).

At the end of the day I cannot trust anyone 100%. It would be foolish of me to believe that. Out of everyone left though, I feel like you/Max have no incentive to lie to me though. The others I believe are either in an alliance together or want me gone, possibly both.

I think you and I both know how these HOH reigns work with this twist. We are the only ones to be given power and basically have people in our ears. We are doing everyone else’s dirty work while they are able to do as they please. But someone wanted me to go after Brenda and her crew and I think it’s hilarious that they received very little pushback from Nicki in her call out thread which is VERY telling. I want to talk to Brenda about it and I even sent her a message this morning but I fear she is just done with me.

Look, if you don’t want to divulge any information to me, I get it. But you have to see the big picture too. I don’t have as many options as people think and I am a free agent. The Nicki eviction was, yes, I’ll admit it was just petty, but it would be too soon to turn on the people who gave me power, especially since the people I nominated were pissed off at me anyway.

Max likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:28 am

i so appreciate you sending this over to me too. what was said in steak's original house meeting? hahaha i am so screwed if we ever have comps about the timeline of the game

hilary and i are so appreciative that you are keeping us safe when it definitely would be so easy to discard us because no one would really want to save us. so i just want you to know that. wait -- did someone also give you your HOH? since you said "it would be too soon to turn on the people who gave me power"?

apologize for the brevity of this response.. im in a bit of a rush. im traveling today so i wont be active until at least before hoh

thanks again for sharing all of this, i really appreciate it. i hope you're able to get some relaxation in today after that stressful hoh reign
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:31 am

A lot was said in the original house meeting. I would not discard you two. Yes someone gave me HOH and that person kept pushing me to nominate Brenda and her crew and then I noticed when Nicki was evicted she didn’t drag them through the mud at all which only tells me they’re playing all sides. Brenda and Yoda probably won’t believe me but I did clue them in. Hopefully they don’t use it against me but I do think we need to work with them now.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:43 am

yes i hear you. may i ask who pushed for brenda and nicki to go up? i totally understand if you don’t want to disclose that haha i am bummed no one wanted to use me as an hoh. do you know who came in first place and blocked the person from coming back?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:46 am

I have no idea who the first person was.

Blossom is playing all sides. She won HOH and pushed her to go up. And it’s so weird that Nicki just praised her instead of dragging her. She’s playing all sides.

We need to work with Brenda/Yoda.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:58 am

wait... blossom gave you the HOH? hahaha that would explain her relative inactivity yesterday if she was sleeping hahah i never got a response from her regarding the vote

i thought you/ BY were on different pages now but i agree
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:04 pm

Yep she was trying to keep it a secret.

I think BY and I are upset with each other but I do think all emotion aside we need to work with each other. I already filled Brenda/BY on everything and I think they’re realizing it’s the truth. I’m sure I’ll still be a backdoor option if not straight up but I think there are bigger fish to fry
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:12 pm

wow so are you and theo/blossom not good anymore? i cant believe they used you like that

BY talked with me a little bit and yeah it seems like logically speaking it would make sense for you two to work together and you are both logical. how is brenda responding?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:15 pm

I’m not sure how many cookie jars they have their hands in but it just seems like they’re running the show. Right now I think I still have them misted but if I win the next HOH they’re my targets.

Brenda is processing it. I think she knows I’m onto something but I did nominate her so there’s that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Max
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next