Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 11:18 pm

I think we're gonna get her out Nick, if everyone has been honest. I owe you.

I really appreciate YOUR help Nick especially since you don't owe me anything. I apologize for terrorizing you, you're a good guy.

Nick Jonas likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 11:44 pm

LOL not terrorizing him

Big Miss Steak likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 6:19 am

LOL not terrorizing-

But yeh I was real with what I said at the start I was truly upset when you flipped on us originally I hope this shows that and we can sort of get back on track. You're not so bad yourself!
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 7:51 pm

Congrats on the HOH win nick! And thanks for all your help last night, it ended up being a really successful week because of you

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 7:54 pm

Thanks, no worries I think it was the right decision for everyones game at this point

Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:16 pm

I understand I might be a target of yours tonight, which is understandable.

Just know I've never had any intentions of coming after you, I didn't last night and I won't in the future either. I also have no powers because I gave my money away.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:18 pm

Yeh I understand that, you can only imagine how many people are in my dms now asking for it. They want me to put you up as a backdoor option but if I was to do it I'll give you the heads up and I'd let you go up pee-veto so you have a chance to save yourself

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:19 pm

If you have anything that might sway that I'm open to anything
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:25 pm

Oh yes I can imagine lol. I really appreciate that Nick, I will understand and I won't freak out especially if you give me a heads up. Of course though, I still want to be here.

All I can say to sway you is that I had two HOHs to put you up and didn't. Theo won HOH and she put you up and I believe she wanted you out. Also, even though Bayleigh is gone now I know that Doja, Brenda, and Nicki are all still together and are probably the most well connected of anyone in this game.

I am a challenge threat I can't deny that, but I'm not using it against you.

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:27 pm

Yeh I really appreciate that and theres honestly no hard feelings here for everything that's went down I hope that goes both ways. I just find myself in a bit of a predicament rn
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:30 pm

Yeah no hard feelings at all. You have to do what's best for you so I get it. But if you decide I can be of help to you, keep me around.

Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:55 pm

Ok so I'm going to be honest with you I dont want to be fake about it and for you to be blindsided
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 8:56 pm

I think what's best for me right now is throwing you and max on the block together. That gives you both the chance to stay in the game and I do see you competing well. I wish you the best of luck in the veto comp!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Big Miss Steak & Nick
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4