Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:29 pm

Only the Hosts, Big Miss Steak & Robbie have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:32 pm

I love steak and egg! I hope you do too!
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:44 pm

I do!! Hi Robbie how are you today??
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:52 pm

I’m doing well thank you! What about you?

What are your thoughts on the Connor backdoor btw?
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:56 pm

I'm great just be really busy today and only just now logging on. Looks like I missed a lot!

This is the first I've heard of a Connor backdoor but it's totally cool with me.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:05 pm

Haha it’s in the group chat.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:50 pm

I just spoke with Connor. Just so you know, I am supportive of whatever move you decide. He told me about how he knows about the backdoor plan and he thinks I initiated that. I was just asking you what your thoughts were because I know last time the group alliance wanted to push something that you weren’t comfortable with and I wanted to make sure you and I were on the same page this round.
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:15 pm

Yeah honestly I told him his name was going around but I didn't say it came from you, but I'm sorry if he thinks that.

I didn't want him to go initially but he might be a loose cannon. I just feel like I'm being told what to do by the alliance
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:20 pm

He probably just guessed it since you and I are the only ones who have any power.

Look, I’m fine with whatever you want to do. He wanted me to give him names on who threw his name out and I just told him to just be more personable to people so he doesn’t rub off the wrong way on them. I wasn’t going to throw the alliance under the bus. I get where you’re coming from though. It’s nice to have numbers but it’s pointless if we lose our voice in the process. We don’t technically have to go after him. I’ll do whatever you want to do. But we have to act fast. Challenge is coming soon and we won’t have a ton of time to think about what we want to do.
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:25 pm

I honestly get the vibe that doja, bayleigh, brenda, and nicki are all aligned and the rest of us are just add ons for their game. I just don't want to feel like I'm doing someone else's dirty work.

Of course I don't want to piss of the alliance but out of everyone in there I really only trust you. I don't want to throw it under the bus either though.

Honestly, we can take out Connor because it will make everyone happy and I don't feel connected to him anyway. Sorry to cause a mess for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:28 pm

Honestly I get that same feeling too. I mean I think as long as we stay two steps ahead then it shouldn’t be a problem, but obviously we have to stick together going forward since I’m sure they would discard us before they discard each other.

Let’s get through this round and then just see what happens with the next HOH. This reign is still salvageable if we play our cards right.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:16 pm

Congratulations on the veto win by the way! You did awesome.

Were you going to remove Yoda from the block or keep nominations the same?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:41 pm

Honestly I love that you made that move. You have my support and I'll make sure I keep an eye out to make sure there's no backlash against you.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:01 pm

Not sure if you're busy or not interested in working together but like I said, you still do have my support in this game and in the event that Doja ends up tied, I have no qualm with casting the tiebreaker vote to evict her. I have a ton of respect for you, and it goes beyond just tonight. You showed me last time you were here to play the game and I can respect a game player. Going forward I would like to work with you still but right now I have no idea what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:38 pm

Hey Robbie I'm really sorry. I'm definitely not ignoring you, I was just scrambling to get the votes after making an impulsive decision. I was also worried you would be mad, because I know I should have told you beforehand. I just felt in my gut I couldn't trust her and I had to make the move now. I'm so glad you support the move and still want to work together because I do too. If it comes to a tie, I would be so grateful if you could evict Doja.

Again, I'm sorry for leaving you in the dark. I didn't want to tell anyone before I did it. I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie   This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Big Miss Steak & Robbie
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next