Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Brenda

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:23 pm

But also, I wanted this come clean about this to you. I came in 2nd place in the last HOH. I spoke with Robbie and we discussed Nicki as a target for the both of us, so I told him that as long as we can get Nicki out, then it’s his HOH. I never told him any other names bc as long as Nicki was up, it was his HOH
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:25 pm

But time and time again, he has just proven that he will only do what benefits him. He told me he wouldn’t use the veto on nick if he won, and of course he wins and uses it on Nick, now he’s telling Yoda that IIIII told Robbie I wanted Yoda up, which is fucking crazy to me bc he knows that I’m good with Yoda.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:29 pm

I’ve figured out that he’s telling people certain things so that they target those people and take the target off of him. I’m sure he’s telling Theo that you’re coming after her so that Theo comes after you if she wins HOH again. When I won HOH, he was talking to me about how “the worst case scenario would be Brenda winning the veto and uses both of her vetos” and he continues to tell people that’s you’re a dangerous player and that you have a power.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:35 pm

First off I don’t have a power. So that’s the voices in everyone’s heads and their own paranoia. Secondly, my name is being thrown around and people keep saying Brenda said this and Brenda said that, when Brenda literally sits and eats her food, minding her business. So as you can imagine, it’s an uneasy feeling when I’m being targeted for who knows what reason. Now, I thought you and I are cool, so I’m not exactly sure what you are coming clean about? You have to know something I don’t because you started off saying it seems a lot of people are gunning for me. So please enlighten me on that.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:36 pm

And then when you approach him about what he’s doing, he acts like “wow, that’s crazy they guessed it then” as if you’re supposed to just sit there and believe his bullshit. I wish I realized this sooner, but it took him crossing me directly for me to realize just how full of shit he really is.

I know we don’t have the best line of communication, but I wanted to just be transparent with you about all of this in hopes that you can see that I’m putting trust in you bc I feel like we could be beneficial for each other’s games. I always stayed a little distant bc I know you were closer to Doja & Nicki, so I wasn’t nowhere near your priorities, but we are getting down to the wire of this game & sometimes it’s necessary to pivot, and I feel like an enemy of my enemy is my friend. Sorry for like unloading all of this information to you at once lol but let me know what you think. i genuinely feel like Robbie really does have his hands in everyone’s cookie jars, I mean he left in an almost unanimous vote and literally everyone was like “we’re keeping Robbie” bc of how scared everyone is of him.

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:38 pm

I was coming clean about me giving the HoH to Robbie and targeting Nicki.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:42 pm

Oh well if you’re targeting Nicki, that’s what you’re doing for your game. I don’t think you need to come clean about that. And personally, I’m not afraid of Robbie, I wanted Zach to leave because Zach was coming for me if he stayed here 😂 Idk, it’s a lot to process. I appreciate you telling me this though. But who is coming for me?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:46 pm

Well Robbie is the one telling people, or subtly trying to imply that you’re the one to watch & you have a power & the sooner the power is flushed, the better. I can only imagine who he has told that to.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 12:57 am

Well idk what is gonna be flushed cause I don’t have anything so. But thank you again for telling me!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 2:32 am

no, yeah, i believe you, but i'm just letting you know that's what he told me, and what he is telling people so you should be aware.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:20 pm

Ok thank you for letting me know girl
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:23 pm

you're welcome! how do you feel about the votes?
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:24 pm

Uneasy lol, I think I’ll have some votes, I’m not sure where your head is at regarding the vote. I appreciate the info you provided me with, so do let me know what you’re thinking, and if it’s keeping me here, I will truly return the favor
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:28 pm

i definitely think that keeping you could be beneficial for my game. i know we haven't been working super closely together, but again, i think in this game, sometimes it's necessary to pivot. there are 7 votes this week, so 4 is majority. you think we could make it happen?
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:34 pm

Honestly I do. I do think this can happen. At first I didn’t but I think it could. As you said sometimes in this game you have to pivot. This season has been very fluid lol, we’ve seen it and I don’t think that’s stopping. If you did vote to keep me, I’d obviously owe you because you’re not obligated to. But you are a logical person so I think you can see the benefit to keeping me in this game

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Brenda
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next