Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Brenda

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 3:59 pm

i would prefer if nick goes and im pretty sure we have the votes. unless people are lying to me, which could be, but i would like to think they're not. I think maybe Madison would be the only one to not save Nicki since Nick pretty much got her to stay. for a replacement, i'm not sure yet. i'm trying to not allow that to happen so that it ensures nick going. but yeah, i would prefer you don't use your veto, and if you win this one too, i would prefer if you kept it the same. i think all of our girls would keep nicki. and if anything, nicki does have her nullifier, so she can cancel out whoevers vote she knows isn't going to her.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 4:08 pm

Those are really good points, okay but I think you should let Nicki know where her support lays if the noms stay the same so she feels less nervous being up next to nick. She asked me once if I would potentially use my veto on her but I don’t want to disrupt the plan of your HoH
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 4:27 pm

ok sounds good, i agree. and omfgggg it's a double eviction. this is scary lol ill go ahead and talk to nicki.

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 4:28 pm

Omg?! I didn’t even check the schedule

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:25 pm

Blossom, what the hell we gon’ do now?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:28 pm

sksksk im trying to convince robbie not to use it.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:29 pm

Robbie is going to save Nick. So since he’s gonna do that, I’m gonna have to save Nicki
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:30 pm

Like he’s not backing from it
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:33 pm

you're saving nicki?
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:34 pm

He’s messaging me saying he’s saving Nick, and Nicki is begging me to save her because now that Nick will be saved, she is worried about going home
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:37 pm

Who can you put up that would Minimize the blood on your hands? Cause Nicki isn’t mad at you
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:41 pm

i feel like i'm going to be pushed in to a corner. nicki isn't in our girls alliance.. unless y'all are close to her and i don't know about it?
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:47 pm

Nicki is someone I’ve been cordial with but she has been asking me to use it on her because she doesn’t feel safe against anyone but nick, I told her nick is the target and she should be fine as long as she trusts your plan. Robbie gunned for veto and decided he wants to save nick, who was your target. So now the plan is thrown off because I thought it was supposed to be two other guys initially.
Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:46 pm

Real talk blossom, it’s no hard feelings I love you The game got heated, there was a miscommunication and overlapping agendas

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:59 pm

i'm glad we're on the same page, i truly mean it. i genuinely think that in order for us to work together, we need to have a more open communication. it's definitely no hard feelings moving forward <3

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Brenda   This room is for Blossom & Brenda - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Brenda
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next