Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Fessy's Thread

Go down 
+9
Snorlax
Queesha
Olivia Pope
Fessy
Arisa Cox
Fat Thor
Stacia Lang
Astrid
Eric Bolling
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

Fessy's Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:54 am

You didn't give him sheets, but you gave him a fruit bowl, Eric.
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 12:04 pm

Eric Bolling wrote:
Lord, Astrid.

Please don't touch the fruit bowl.

Lmaooo he's not royalty.  Chill with the fruits
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 12:05 pm

*replaces fruit with wax replicas*
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 12:33 pm

Stacia Lang wrote:
*replaces fruit with wax replicas*

Lmaoooooo
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 12:57 pm

I put Durians in the fruit bowl. Their odor is best described as pig-poop, turpentine and onions, garnished with a gym sock. But they are yummy if you can get past all that.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:48 pm

Jesus y’all have a thread for me wtf
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Fessy wrote:
Jesus y’all have a thread for me wtf

It's your room. We're mindful people.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:51 pm

Stacia I literally loved u that’s why I dmed u literally 24/7 eric I’m sorry once cent and Astrid campaigned for stacia I had to expose and get rid of u .
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:52 pm

Dude, all of our campaigning was strategic. It's just hard to play numbers as a group when everyone is laying votes on four people, as was the case then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:54 pm

Eric if that’s was the case communicate with me so I know what’s going on so I don’t think I’m being blindsided when I hear stacia name ... and I don’t think it was a way cause stacia got 7 votes ...
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:59 pm

Fessy wrote:
Stacia I literally loved u that’s why I dmed u literally 24/7 eric I’m sorry once cent and Astrid campaigned for stacia I had to expose and get rid of u .

Welcome Fessy!!!

Wait? I never told you I was going against stacia

Who told you I was campaigning against her??
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:59 pm

Fessy wrote:
Eric if that’s was the case communicate with me so I know what’s going on so I don’t think I’m being blindsided when I hear stacia name ... and I don’t think it was a way cause stacia got 7 votes ...

You made it impossible to communicate with you because we could not trust you.  You wanted to make a group but wanted other people to MAKE the group so it didn't come back on you.  Not many of us trusted you after that, which was a shame because now you're here with us and I think you might be able to see where things could have gone VERY different if you didn't fall for Joe's schtick hook, line and sinker.  lol!

Last edited by Eric Bolling on Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:01 pm

FESSY I AM SO UPSET WITH YOU

I ACTUALLY LIKED YOU AND LITERALLY THREW AN HOH SO I DIDNT HAVE TO NOMINATE YOU OR JOE

ERIC CAN BACK ME UP ON THIS 
BECAUSE I TOLD HIM I DON'T WANT HOH BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE FESSY AND JOE

MEANWHILE your ass plotted against me ughhh
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Sounds like time to clean the dirty laundry eh
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Astrid wrote:
Fessy wrote:

Welcome Fessy!!!

Wait? I never told you I was going against stacia

Who told you I was campaigning against her??

Astrid multiple people in foutte 2.0 in joes tiger... i dont remember exactly who and i am like wtf is going why are cent and astrid openly campaiging against stacia so i was like bleep that i am gonna take out their closest person in eric in the alliance ... if i vote bob bob goes and eric stays....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fessy's Thread
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next