Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:21 pm

Those are the same names I’m hearing! Perfect!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:38 pm

Period!! I'll touch base with you after the POV comp. I really hope you win!!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:40 pm

Thanks Blossom I appreciate that! I hope I win too!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:50 pm

Well talk about crazy!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:31 am

hey king!!! how are you doing? i wanted to ask you about the vote. i thought we were going to get to vote for two people, so now that we only get to vote, which way should i go? people are telling me shego. i think it seems like it'll be lucas and shego.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:34 am

From what I hear, I know there’s a lot of support for Doja to go but I have no idea how legitimate that ten person alliance is. I’ve also heard either Lucas or Shego would have the votes to go. I want you to do what’s best for your game. If I had to pick between Lucas and Shego I’d rather boot Shego. Who all is voting Shego?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:50 am

yeah, im sure she's going to get votes, but i really don't think there'll be enough to get it done. i think i'm doing shego. im not even sure about who is voting shego. doja said the votes are going shego and lucas.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:59 am

What a nightmare of a HOH.

Voting Shego is perfect! Thank you Blossom! I appreciate all that you do.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:42 am

Hey king, good morning! 
How are you?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:46 am

Omfg, I just saw the votes!! Wtfffff
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:48 am

Good morning queen!

What happened with the votes?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:22 pm

I have no idea, I can’t believe it was that close. Doja came to me asking me to vote Shego, then Lucas, then came back and said Shego. I went with Shego bc it was an easy decision since we literally have not conversed once. If I hear anything, I will def get back to you.

Also, can I just say how you got both of your noms evicted this week, whereas Big Miss Steak put up 3 people and none of them went home 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:32 pm

I mean technically Madison stayed, but yeah I got at least one person gone whereas Steak got two people still in the game who were nominated.

I actually do not mind Steak too much. I understand why she did what she did.

I'm curious to see how the next few rounds play out.

As always, thanks again for everything you do, Blossom.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:11 pm

Wait did you put Lucas up or Steak did? I think I might’ve gotten confused. I thought you put up Shego and Lucas up lol 

lol I don’t mind steak as well, but she definitely has a group with her. Also, obvi if I win, you’re good. We need to figure out a good group that we can solidify. I’m hoping to win HoH to get a read on what’s going on with the house.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:15 pm

No Steak did. I did Madison and Shego.

Steak is upset that I didn’t vote out Doja. And now I think she is going to target me.

I appreciate you keeping me safe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next